News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

PD.com, I have my hands all over you

Started by East Coast Hustle, August 13, 2013, 09:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

No seriously, though. I'm posting from my shiny new Toshiba Satellite laptop that I got for my birthday. It has a 15 inch touchscreen. So now every time I come to PD I'm putting my fingers all over it. Touching all the links. Lightly caressing the subforums. And occasionally teabagging the avatar of some wankjacket who desperately deserves it.

It's a bold new world, PD. Just don't try to touch me back.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Balls Wellington on August 13, 2013, 09:45:13 PM
No seriously, though. I'm posting from my shiny new Toshiba Satellite laptop that I got for my birthday. It has a 15 inch touchscreen. So now every time I come to PD I'm putting my fingers all over it. Touching all the links. Lightly caressing the subforums. And occasionally teabagging the avatar of some wankjacket who desperately deserves it.

I was wondering what that was.  Thought it was Filthy Assistant getting all cheeky.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Thanks. I'm working tonight, but after the rant I emailed to my bosses at the end of last night that might not be a problem much longer. I'm sure there will be time for celebrating soon :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Happy Birthday, ECH. Enjoy your tea bagging.  :lulz:
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Aucoq

:lulz:

Happy birthday!  I hope you had a great day, and that laptop sounds awesome.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Late to the b-day party... as usual.

And you keep your dirty fingers off PD's... holes n... stuff....

or not.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Balls Wellington on August 13, 2013, 09:45:13 PM

:lulz:

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE! NOW WITH 200% MORE ECH.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."