So, an Irishman, a Scotsman, and a brain surgeon walk into a bar...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 14, 2013, 08:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 14, 2013, 10:06:46 PM
You guys better look out, I'll start telling the stick jokes.

You do, and I swear to god I'll find a way to tell the brick joke through the Internet. :argh!:

Triple Zero

There's more than just that one best ever stick joke? I MUST HEAR THEM
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Waffles, my Lutheran minister friend, and I were actually working on a couple of these last week on FB.

I'll give you a version a version that cuts out the preacherman's ecumenicalism.

A Viking and a Minister walk into a bar whereupon they find an Irishman, who is already way ahead of them. The Minister is trying to explain Lutheranism to the Viking and convert him from his marauding ways. The Irishman crosses himself and mutters something in Latin, and both the Viking and the Minister glance at him but get back to their conversation, since the Viking is intrigued. The Minister convinces the Viking to be a Lutheran. The Viking, overjoyed with his newfound salvation, offers to buy the next round. He then proceeds to beat the shit out of the Irishman, take his wallet and toss it to the barkeep. He then thinks about it and apologizes to the good reverend, "Sorry, old habits die hard." "It's ok, my friend," said the Minister, "he's a fucking Papist anyway."
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Quote from: Aloha Ackbar on August 16, 2013, 02:06:38 AM
Waffles, my Lutheran minister friend, and I were actually working on a couple of these last week on FB.

I'll give you a version a version that cuts out the preacherman's ecumenicalism.

A Viking and a Minister walk into a bar whereupon they find an Irishman, who is already way ahead of them. The Minister is trying to explain Lutheranism to the Viking and convert him from his marauding ways. The Irishman crosses himself and mutters something in Latin, and both the Viking and the Minister glance at him but get back to their conversation, since the Viking is intrigued. The Minister convinces the Viking to be a Lutheran. The Viking, overjoyed with his newfound salvation, offers to buy the next round. He then proceeds to beat the shit out of the Irishman, take his wallet and toss it to the barkeep. He then thinks about it and apologizes to the good reverend, "Sorry, old habits die hard." "It's ok, my friend," said the Minister, "he's a fucking Papist anyway."

:spittake:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Suu on August 16, 2013, 02:41:38 AM

:spittake:

:thanks:

Ed, my minister friend, wanted to change the rationale to it being a fan of Notre Dame or something. I don't follow football, so no clue.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

McGrupp

:lulz: This is great.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 16, 2013, 12:39:34 AM

They are TERRIBLE

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't return when you throw it?

A STICK

What do you call a car that doesn't have automatic transmission?

A STICK

And of course the #1 all time best stick joke ever,

What's brown and sticky?

A STICK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 16, 2013, 04:33:46 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on August 16, 2013, 12:39:34 AM

They are TERRIBLE

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't return when you throw it?

A STICK

What do you call a car that doesn't have automatic transmission?

A STICK

And of course the #1 all time best stick joke ever,

What's brown and sticky?

A STICK.

:lulz:

Triple Zero

Yesss! Are there more? I remember we already agreed a few years ago that that last one is indeed the BEST JOKE EVER.

Okay, so this man walks into a dentist's office and says, "I think I'm a moth."
The dentist replies "You shouldn't be here. You should be seeing a psychiatrist..."
The guys replies, "STOP OPPRESSING ME!!! YOU ARE BEING RACIST AGAINST MY KIND!! YOU ARE BEING OFFENSIVE AND UNETHICAL!!!"

:rimshot:

(for those that did not know it already, it actually ends like this:
The guys replies, "I am already seeing a psychiatrist."
The dentist says, "Well then what are you doing here?"
And the guy says, "Your light was on.")
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 16, 2013, 04:59:25 PM
Yesss! Are there more? I remember we already agreed a few years ago that that last one is indeed the BEST JOKE EVER.

Those are the only three I know, but I would be really delighted if anyone came up with any more.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

What do you call a bow that lost it's string?

A STICK!

What do you call a vertically challenged robbery?

A STICK!

What do you call a blood sucking insect in your butt?

ASSTICK!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: :regret: on August 18, 2013, 09:35:00 PM
What do you call a bow that lost it's string?

A STICK!

What do you call a vertically challenged robbery?

A STICK!

What do you call a blood sucking insect in your butt?

ASSTICK!

:lol: Oh dear. That last one...

Suu

Rene Descartes walks into a bar. The Bartender asks "Do you want a drink?"
Descartes says "I think not," and poof. He's gone.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

McGrupp

Quote from: Suu on August 19, 2013, 05:46:22 PM
Rene Descartes walks into a bar. The Bartender asks "Do you want a drink?"
Descartes says "I think not," and poof. He's gone.
:lulz: