News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

From the Desk of TGRR; Corporate Life in the 21st Century (blog)

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 21, 2013, 05:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 29, 2013, 07:56:44 PM
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

Atcually, I think you should Be Like Miley, and have big-assed black women follow you around, twerking on anything they can get their butts on.

Their butts would get burnt.  Like when you eat a pizza slice that's too hot.

Poor ladies.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

This place makes me feel like I've been taking crazy pills.

It makes NO SENSE.

The Good Reverend Roger

It isn't just that I'm tired.  It isn't just that my job is a never-ending cascade of shit with used condoms and punctured blow up dolls and other horrible "floaties" mixed in.  It isn't any of that shit.  It's not me being worn down.  It's THIS FUCKING PLACE.  It's all BAD and WRONG and PHYSICS DOESN'T ALWAYS QUITE DO WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO.  The whole Goddamn thing is coming apart at the seams and I'm stuck here in this SINKHOLE OF SHAME AND FAILURE, right at the Goddamn CENTER OF IT ALL.

LMNO

More finger-pointing about the failed attempt to restart the mill?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 29, 2013, 08:36:32 PM
More finger-pointing about the failed attempt to restart the mill?

No.  I have yelled at Mike until he has gone into what might be a terminal sulk.  There will be no more talk from him.  My boss has locked himself in his office and is playing Carmina Burana really loud, and everyone else is laying low in the tall grass.  If we had tall grass.  If we had grass at all.

No, it's just that every once in a while, you WAKE UP ALL THE WAY and then you LOOK AROUND WITH YOUR EYES OPEN and you get MORE FUN THAN YOU REALLY WANTED.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO