News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Crappy Pictures.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., September 08, 2013, 04:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 23, 2013, 05:28:31 AM
Shit, I forgot about this. Here are some of the pics I took. Should go back soon.

A little further back and the trash isn't such a problem. There's crap all through the area but it's mostly just a piece of litter here or there. This subdivision is completely wired. Pumping stations, fiber drops, sewer, the whole nine yards. All it needs is houses and people. Instead, it has bugs and more bugs.

I forgot to put the picture size back to super big. :P So I guess I'll just have to go back and do it again but get bigger pictures.

Wanted to see them so I tried fixing it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is the craziest damn place!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 23, 2013, 05:31:08 AM
None o'your image tags are working, they are all html instead of BBcode.

Yeah, I know, I copy/pasted them from somewhere else and forgot to formate the code before I hit post. Fixed it now. :)
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 23, 2013, 05:39:18 AM

Yeah, I know, I copy/pasted them from somewhere else and forgot to formate the code before I hit post. Fixed it now. :)

:lulz: We both fixed it. Because I am a neurotic freak and I needed to see them RIGHT NOW.

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 23, 2013, 05:39:44 AM

:lulz: We both fixed it. Because I am a neurotic freak and I needed to see them RIGHT NOW.

Well that works, too. They're on the new page and everything. Thanks and sorry.  :lulz:

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 23, 2013, 05:42:26 AM
Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 23, 2013, 05:39:44 AM

Well that works, too. They're on the new page and everything. Thanks and sorry.  :lulz:

No prob.  :lulz:

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 23, 2013, 05:38:20 AM
That is the craziest damn place!

It's nuts. And I'll hear other people sometimes, on 4wheelers or something, but I never see anyone else.

Found somewhere normal to walk. A big park over in the farmland / McMansion area of town.

Say hello to my little friend!

Found random dig-up spots all over the place this time.

Don't know what kind of bean that is but it's choking the shit out of all the other plant-life in that area. Pretty flowers.

Better shot of the cut-up hillside. Ignore the dumped rubble.

The creek comes right up beside the subdivision in this one spot. You can hear the water there like you're standing in it. This was as close as I could get, though, with my fucked up leg. This time.

Pretty. Pretty flowers.

Prettier. Prettier flowers. With mildly antiseptic leaves. Just smush, spit, and slap on a scrape. Used these all the time as a kid. Goldenrod is the shiz. It's also an anti-inflammatory and makes a good mouthwash.

This picture entertained me. All the trees and weeds reaching for the sun. The light pole and its buddy trying to blend in.

I took over a hundred pictures but a lot of them are more of the same, perspective angles and shit like that. Stuff that interests me but probably not any of you.

I will probably end up posting them anyway.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Lovely!

I've seen the creepy dug-out things before, but I can't remember what they are except something to do with runoff. Checking soil drainage maybe?

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 29, 2013, 02:56:54 AM
Lovely!

I've seen the creepy dug-out things before, but I can't remember what they are except something to do with runoff. Checking soil drainage maybe?

Yeah. Just checking water levels and probably getting soil samples to check for pollutants and minerals and shit. I think it has been re-surveyed since all the lots sold in the subdivision I live in. They're probably going to start building this one up soon, if the guy who bought ours buys this one, too.

Got a prize out of a claw-machine at the Wal-Mart, a few weeks ago. Cost me fifty-cents. Wore it the whole way through the store and out and then back in to return the cart. :P One gentleman stopped me and congratulated me on my excellence. He was envious and had tried for years to grow what I had done seemingly effortlessly. I told him most solemnly that he just had to try hard and be patient and he too could experience my glory.

BEHOLD!

I think it sets off my sunburn and mermaid hair rather well. :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thank you, thank you very much.  :lol:

Part of the set for the next SpongeBob movie that was taking up my beach!  :argh!:

Gratuitous sunrise.