News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

The First Church of the Wrath of Baby Jesus and Open Bar™

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, September 17, 2013, 06:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin McCarthy

I just saw something truly bizarre: An objectivist with a girlfriend.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 10, 2013, 06:46:58 PM
Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 10, 2013, 06:45:39 PM
I have to confess something very bad, which is that there is a small (and wrong) part of me that kind of wants the government to default because I'm curious to see what happens then.

I get that same giddy, slap-happy feeling when the guys are heating up a ceramic-lined vessel.  You sort of WANT there to be an imperfection, because boom.  Boom is exciting.  So is watching great big shit falling down.  But then there's a mess.

And people crying.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

GAH STUPID WORK DAY JUST FAHKIN END SO I CAN GET MY GLASSES AND GO HOME. FIFTY MINUTES.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You know, for being something so many people make such a big deal out of, chanterelles are kind of disgusting.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 10, 2013, 11:30:24 PM
You know, for being something so many people make such a big deal out of, chanterelles are kind of disgusting.

They an be really delicious but, like anything else, there are alot of people out there who are more enthusiastic than they are knowledgeable about the preparation of chanterelles. And yeah, if they're not prepared properly and/or not used in a manner that highlights their attributes they can be kind of bleh.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Soooo . . . knitting is strictly the purview of women over forty-five / fifty. Bet you didn't know that. And crochet is a second-class / third world craft that the yarn in my local yarn store is too good for. So I shouldn't be in there. Trying to give them my money.

Waaaaaaaaaaay bigger insult and tragedy than Syria, the furlough, and Miley Cyrus. I've offended a bevy of blue-haired ladies to the core with my wild antics and multi-crafty abilities. I am what is wrong with America.

I shit you not.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 11, 2013, 12:23:49 AM
Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 10, 2013, 11:30:24 PM

They an be really delicious but, like anything else, there are alot of people out there who are more enthusiastic than they are knowledgeable about the preparation of chanterelles. And yeah, if they're not prepared properly and/or not used in a manner that highlights their attributes they can be kind of bleh.

On this, my approximately 40th year in a row of eating them, I have yet to actually meet a preparation in which they were better than "meh".

I once had them in some ramen, and they were OK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on October 11, 2013, 04:49:07 AM
Soooo . . . knitting is strictly the purview of women over forty-five / fifty. Bet you didn't know that. And crochet is a second-class / third world craft that the yarn in my local yarn store is too good for. So I shouldn't be in there. Trying to give them my money.

Waaaaaaaaaaay bigger insult and tragedy than Syria, the furlough, and Miley Cyrus. I've offended a bevy of blue-haired ladies to the core with my wild antics and multi-crafty abilities. I am what is wrong with America.

I shit you not.

What a pack of dicks.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 11, 2013, 06:29:49 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on October 11, 2013, 04:49:07 AM

I shit you not.

What a pack of dicks.

My gast was flabbered. I was laughing too hard to hear the whole rant but I thanked them for the entertainment anyway. Holy shit, man.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Don Coyote

I think that I might just be really passionate about literature.

Bu🤠ns

sooo... i just got a job offer making $1000 bux more a month doing basically the same thing I'm already doing but with more variability. :thanks: