News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

The First Church of the Wrath of Baby Jesus and Open Bar™

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, September 17, 2013, 06:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 12, 2013, 06:12:28 AM
"Here, ladies, why don't you have some giant floppy useless lumps of fat on your fronts?"

FUCK YOU EVOLUTION.

man I am dreading mammograms with this rack.

A C-cup sounds like some kind of heaven to me, tbh, Nigel!

Pæs

Apparently the Internet of Things is a world where physical objects are seamlessly integrated into the information network, and where the physical objects can become active participants in business processes. Services are available to interact with these 'smart objects' over the Internet, query and change their state and any information associated with them, taking into account security and privacy issues.

But the Twitterbot I just wrote in Ruby to connect anything I like to the internet is most likely to be attached to a switch beneath the flusher for my toilet so every time someone uses it the toilet tweets variations on "MASSES OF TURD COMING YOUR WAY, @PLUMBINGSYSTEM"

Signora Pæsior

Quote from: Pixie on October 12, 2013, 08:15:44 AM
"Here, ladies, why don't you have some giant floppy useless lumps of fat on your fronts?"

FUCK YOU EVOLUTION.

Oh my God, this. Fuck you, H-cup.
Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Q. G. Pennyworth

<-- will graciously accept any extraneous boob material, ladies.

Sita

Quote from: Suu on October 12, 2013, 02:28:35 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2013, 02:24:38 AM
Quote from: Suu on October 12, 2013, 02:17:25 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2013, 02:11:35 AM
I'm always going to miss having long hair, but if I am to be completely honest with myself, shaved head/close buzz looks way way better on me.

Me too.

But growing that shit out is FUCKING WORK.

No kidding. Never mind the goddamn maintenance.

I don't know how Waffles makes his look so awesome. If enough of my follicles were still functioning, I'd ask him for his secret.

I was considering it this last winter, because I missed a couple of haircuts. So I figured I could do it...yeah no.  It got to a point where I was like, 'GET THIS SHIT OFF MY NECK.'
This is why I keep my hair in a bun all the time. HATE having hair on my neck. Wish i could cut it shorter by myself.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Sita on October 12, 2013, 01:47:29 PM
Quote from: Suu on October 12, 2013, 02:28:35 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2013, 02:24:38 AM
Quote from: Suu on October 12, 2013, 02:17:25 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 12, 2013, 02:11:35 AM
I'm always going to miss having long hair, but if I am to be completely honest with myself, shaved head/close buzz looks way way better on me.

Me too.

But growing that shit out is FUCKING WORK.

No kidding. Never mind the goddamn maintenance.

I don't know how Waffles makes his look so awesome. If enough of my follicles were still functioning, I'd ask him for his secret.

I was considering it this last winter, because I missed a couple of haircuts. So I figured I could do it...yeah no.  It got to a point where I was like, 'GET THIS SHIT OFF MY NECK.'
This is why I keep my hair in a bun all the time. HATE having hair on my neck. Wish i could cut it shorter by myself.

You totally can! The last 4 times I lopped hair off I did it in the bathroom with a pair of scissors and the ponytail trick.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Signora Pæsior on October 12, 2013, 12:24:07 PM
Quote from: Pixie on October 12, 2013, 08:15:44 AM

FUCK YOU EVOLUTION.

Oh my God, this. Fuck you, H-cup.

:high five:

32H here, IDK if that makes us boob twins what with sizing being different in the UK, US and down under!

I have a boob twin, we enjoy bitching about it.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 12, 2013, 12:49:59 PM
<-- will graciously accept any extraneous boob material, ladies.

haha always wanted some sort of machine that would do that without surgery, like some freaky science device.

LMNO

Not to get in the way of EPIC BOOBS, but the new Frost Heaves EP, "We Have Killed the Sunset", has been posted to Bandcamp.

http://frostheaves.bandcamp.com/album/we-have-killed-the-sunset-ep

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Woohoo, good job LMNO!

If anyone was wondering how my lactic acid pickles turned out, I blogged about them, a large cabbage, and buying from farm stores: http://tightkitchen.blogspot.com/
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Pæs on October 12, 2013, 11:33:44 AM
Apparently the Internet of Things is a world where physical objects are seamlessly integrated into the information network, and where the physical objects can become active participants in business processes. Services are available to interact with these 'smart objects' over the Internet, query and change their state and any information associated with them, taking into account security and privacy issues.

But the Twitterbot I just wrote in Ruby to connect anything I like to the internet is most likely to be attached to a switch beneath the flusher for my toilet so every time someone uses it the toilet tweets variations on "MASSES OF TURD COMING YOUR WAY, @PLUMBINGSYSTEM"

This is fucking  brilliant.  I shall include this in my irc twitterbot irc feed.

Also, please to include pics of this setup....

Cain

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on October 12, 2013, 06:14:57 PM
They think they've found The Answer, and that Answer is Managerial Rationalism.  Apply metrics to ALL THE THINGS!
That has not been tried before, who are these go-getting wizzkids with their snazzy new ideas? We need to give these people raises!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"