League of the South to hold protest over "Demographic Displacement"

Started by Bruno, September 20, 2013, 06:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

http://dixienet.org/rights/2013/Murfreesboro_demonstration.php

QuoteBuilding on the success of our recent Uvalda/Vidalia demonstrations, positive news coverage, outrage of anti-Southern activists, and our growing organisation strength, the League of the South and SNN are pleased to announce our next major public event. It's coming up soon so we urge supporters to begin to prepare now to make this another successful event as we build on our momentum!

THE ISSUE: DEMOGRAPHIC DISPLACEMENT IN TENNESSEE

The event will focus attention on and rally opposition to the demographic displacement of the Southern people in central Tennessee, an area which a short time ago was homogeneously Southern. Tens of thousands of immigrants from Islamic countries in the Middle East and Africa have been brought to the area by the Federal Government. This has been done as part of the US Federal Government's 'refugee' resettlement program. The Feds attack countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya and then bring vast numbers of the people from those countries and place them in places such as Shelbyville, Tennessee – greatly altering the demographics, culture and politics of such places.

This is from a government which has announced that it is attempting to break up homogeneous areas of the United States by forcing 'diversity' into local neighbourhoods and communities. What is going on in Tennessee is therefore part of a broader anti-Southern and anti-White agenda by Washington, DC. The US government is supported in this program of demographic displacement by Left-wing, anti-White organisations such as the Center for Refugees and Immigrants of Tennessee, the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition and Health Assist Tennessee. Huge corporations such as Tyson Foods (which has, for example, dropped Labour Day for Eid al-Fitr, an Islamic holiday), led by CEO Donnie Smith, have also fought hard to displace Southerners with cheap immigrant labour supported in part by tax-payers' money.

The US media has dutifully produced a vast amount of 'news' and 'information' which present the local Southern people of Tennessee as 'racist bigots driven by ignorance and hate' while presenting the immigrants as 'persecuted, patriotic, freedom loving Americans who are trying to exercise their constitutional rights.' The influx of 'diversity' has touched off a political and cultural struggle between over the construction of a giant mosque for the outsiders in the heart of the Bible Belt. The Federal Government has actively opposed the people of Tennessee and even gone so far as to suggest that anti-Muslim speech (which is protected under the US Constitution) will be punished.

BTW, in that last statement, they are referring to that time that guy from the federal government came and told them it was illegal to threaten people.

Not sure where they're supposedly being "displaced" to, exactly. I still see plenty of idiots whenever I go, you know, outside.
Formerly something else...

Q. G. Pennyworth

So, southern racists are upset because people think they're racist?  :?

Bruno

Shhhh! Only darkie-loving fascists who want to displace God's most beloved people (the white ones) form the upper echelons of society use the 'R' word!

Bruno

Also, this:

QuoteDRESS CODE

No t-shirts. Shirts must be tucked in. Belt needed. No belt buckles with pictures, flags or messages. The same goes for hats; they can be worn but must be presentable and without messages. No old or holey jeans. Do not bring flags or signs; we will provide these. Please be ready to smile and make a positive, friendly first impression of the League of the South and Southern nationalism!

"We're going to get together and be hateful, bigoted pieces of shit, so DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR CHURCH CLOTHES!!!!"

Nephew Twiddleton

Translation-

We're scared that our children will eventually figure out that other people ain't that bad.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Twigel on September 21, 2013, 02:08:38 AM
Translation-

We're scared that our children will eventually figure out that other people ain't that bad talk to, mingle with, and potentially have sex with brown people.

fixt.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 21, 2013, 02:11:15 AM
Quote from: Twigel on September 21, 2013, 02:08:38 AM
Translation-

We're scared that our children will eventually figure out that other people ain't that bad talk to, mingle with, and potentially have sex with brown people.

fixt.

Well, sure. Once you're not scared of Muslims anymore you might have sex with one. You might even become one.

Or, you know, they might become Christian. We can't have brown people worshiping a brown person.

Nephew Twiddleton

And I think that's what one of the funniest/saddest things about it is. We don't want our people messing up our homogeneity. They might become homogenized with us.

Taking bio again, something has struck me. The way that evolution is described in my current text is that it explains unity in/and diversity. We are similar to and extremely different than an Archaean. That also kinda describes the American experiment, but in reverse. But American culture also evolves. America used to hate Irish and German immigrants. Now we're like "Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day!" and "Fuck yeah, Oktoberfest!" We better be careful, lest we start celebrating other things.

Everyone's Iranian on Nowruz!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow. "We don't want them people moving here!" is basically all it boils down to.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 21, 2013, 02:41:56 AM
Wow. "We don't want them people moving here!" is basically all it boils down to.

Honestly, can't see what the appeal to moving to Tennessee at all would be, other than to piss off Tennesseans concerned about homogeneity.

Nephew Twiddleton

WE'RE RUGGED INDIVIDUALISTS AND EXPECT EVERYONE TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Twigel on September 21, 2013, 07:15:00 AM
WE'RE RUGGED INDIVIDUALISTS AND EXPECT EVERYONE TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME WHITE.

Corrected for factualness.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 21, 2013, 07:28:10 AM

But... but... If we white folk had more sex with them, they would become more white...  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

And I know what the next logical response to that is, but if we were so opposed to it, why do we make it a thing to lay out in the sun mostly naked during the summer in order to make our skin darker? If we had more sex with them, we wouldn't have to do that! It would just be there, even in winter!

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Twigel on September 21, 2013, 07:36:08 AM
Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 21, 2013, 07:28:10 AM

But... but... If we white folk had more sex with them, they would become more white...  :lulz:

This is why my wife married me.