Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

The greatest threat to our society.

Started by Ben Shapiro, October 14, 2013, 11:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Average Mean on October 16, 2013, 01:21:07 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 01:08:02 PM
This fucking thread is like having Hugh and Malaul back.

Seriously.  It's fucking brain damaged and has caused me to rethink my opinion of Pere Ubu, and has reinforced my already incredibly negative view of RWHN.  The puns aren't even CLEVER, for fuck's sake.

It's worse than a fucking Piers Anthony book.

So don't read the thread.

Problem solved.

Soooo...You can hijack Bear's thread, and the solution is for other people to not read it?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 01:24:50 PM

Seriously.  It's fucking brain damaged and has caused me to rethink my opinion of Pere Ubu, and has reinforced my already incredibly negative view of RWHN.  The puns aren't even CLEVER, for fuck's sake.

Problem solved.

Soooo...You can hijack Bear's thread, and the solution is for other people to not read it?

Just returning the favor. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Average Mean on October 16, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 01:24:50 PM

Problem solved.

Just returning the favor.

Do tell?

Okay.  Just remember you said that.  :lol:

tyrannosaurus vex

I am as guilty of hijacking this thread as RWHN is so if the Drama Llama must make an appearance don't leave me out. OP was funny, and it was about puns.what else could have possibly happened here? Asking for an anti-pun post to start a pun-free conversation is silly. As for RWHN, yes he has been an asshole lately but I'm tired of this all-hate-all-the-time approach. If it was working, he would have changed or left by now.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on October 16, 2013, 03:10:47 PM
I am as guilty of hijacking this thread as RWHN is so if the Drama Llama must make an appearance don't leave me out. OP was funny, and it was about puns.what else could have possibly happened here? Asking for an anti-pun post to start a pun-free conversation is silly. As for RWHN, yes he has been an asshole lately but I'm tired of this all-hate-all-the-time approach. If it was working, he would have changed or left by now.

I'm sorry to hear that, because I'm just warming up, especially after last week.  No, I'd say that after last week, I have plans to ramp it up quite a bit.

And whether or not it works, it gives me some gratification.

I don't tell you how to post, V3X.

Pere Ubu

Um.

Well, if you're going to base your opinion of me on a dozen or so posts and a couple lame (I'll admit it) puns, I guess that's that.

I mean, I'd like it if we got along, but I'm not here to make you happy. I'm here because I was hoping to contribute to the conversation and get at least a bit of a respite from the Pink spaggy bible-based swineherd I deal with on a daily basis. And maybe share some creative weirdness.

eh *shrug*. Can't please everyone.

(And isn't "fucking Piers Anthony book" pretty much a redundancy, IYKWIM?)
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pere Ubu on October 16, 2013, 06:48:48 PM
Well, if you're going to base your opinion of me on a dozen or so posts and a couple lame (I'll admit it) puns, I guess that's that.

I don't hate you for that. 

No, I hate you for one reason, and one reason only:  You are on my planet.  You should get off of my planet, and take all 7.23 billion of your friends with you.  You can tell puns out in space or something.

The Good Reverend Roger

Though I have to say, the  :fnord: shit and the puns aren't helping matters.

AFK

The Good Reverend Roger

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 03:15:12 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, because I'm just warming up, especially after last week.  No, I'd say that after last week, I have plans to ramp it up quite a bit.

Way ahead of you. Waiting for the others to get out the way.

AFK

Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 16, 2013, 07:15:43 PM

"I NEED your approval DOUR!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Average Mean on October 16, 2013, 07:18:42 PM

I'm not leading, remember?

:lol:

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 07:19:17 PM
Quote from: Not Your Average Mean on October 16, 2013, 07:18:42 PM

I'm not leading, remember?

:lol:

Oh, no, you are definitely leading them.  It's clear that Bear really looks up to you.  I think it's cute.