News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Any Hackers?

Started by hooplala, November 05, 2013, 08:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Quote from: Pæs on November 15, 2013, 03:48:58 AM
Actually, hijacking this thread to ask whether anyone would be interested in an explanatory thread about internuts security where questions can be asked and answers given because I actually quite enjoyed writing massive posts at Hoopla speculating on how to attack hypothetical targets.

I have a lot of interest but relatively little technical knowledge. If you can suffer a barrage of idiot questions then please crack on.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust

Yeah, I'd like that too.
Sleepless nights at the chateau