News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

HAHAHAHA FACEBOOK TAKEN TO LOGICAL CONCLUSION

Started by Pæs, November 15, 2013, 05:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

http://what-would-i-say.com/

Reads your posts. Markovmashes them together. Decides what you would say.

FACEBOOK KNOWS ENOUGH ABOUT US TO MAKE US REDUNDANT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on November 15, 2013, 05:51:40 AM
http://what-would-i-say.com/

Reads your posts. Markovmashes them together. Decides what you would say.

FACEBOOK KNOWS ENOUGH ABOUT US TO MAKE US REDUNDANT.

QuoteSincerity is using a member of a giant, humiliating cupcake.

QuoteI'll post them!

QuoteI get too complex and I love you have read recently, and magical papyrus, and there is rational selfinterest.

QuoteAnybody have any color, thank you, you lovely 4 am snack.

QuoteThen I am starting to Portland; she is the COMBINATION Pizza Hut AND I've ever

QuoteYeah, it's A fairly rigid schedule unless I get to choose between paying the same coast.

QuoteGonna see if you're clearing them the hell kind of love or respect other people who don't want to.

QuoteI get rid of, I don't call me back as you're participating in the brain, but I'm saying that I'd forgotten about about 30 seconds between classes and work, for in the morning.

:lulz: These are definitely hilarious, and also definitely nothing at all like updates I'd post.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So the beginning of the thief that stole my butt!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

QuoteOkay, I'm going to kill one person to save many, would you?

QuoteHulk Hogan started a fucking ethical dilemma first thing isn't for us, any more than three things an energy drink and the photos but it

QuoteOh yeah, BTW everyone, we're going to be poking at a bright orange token and was like We are inneresting.

QuoteHERE'S THE experiment.

QuoteMaybe on account of the SORCERY BEHIND IT

QuoteIf you get mad clever with the logistics and delivery companies even make money, charging $7.50 to get something to us, any more than three things an energy drink and doing it

I would pretty much say any of those things.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on November 15, 2013, 06:28:29 AM
QuoteOkay, I'm going to kill one person to save many, would you?

QuoteHulk Hogan started a fucking ethical dilemma first thing isn't for us, any more than three things an energy drink and the photos but it

QuoteOh yeah, BTW everyone, we're going to be poking at a bright orange token and was like We are inneresting.

QuoteHERE'S THE experiment.

QuoteMaybe on account of the SORCERY BEHIND IT

QuoteIf you get mad clever with the logistics and delivery companies even make money, charging $7.50 to get something to us, any more than three things an energy drink and doing it

I would pretty much say any of those things.

Yours are WAY more coherent than mine.

QuoteOh and then I'm leaning towards polenta with devil horn implants in a WHILE.

QuoteI get to school and all the magic of electricity!

QuoteAnd Wednesday evening I am not to have an *American* holiday.

QuoteI get to go to bed yet decided. I also think that if you're a fish, but really you're on the one

QuoteEverything's coming up for the people kinda fucked it

OK, I would say that last one. Just with more words.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Whoa,  it's like if I were a LOT more drunk:

QuoteI get me that many Americans don't really love my serene household with ME at the end of the week; middleaged and ministerial!

Cain

This needs to be combined with that site which makes your posts very slightly incomprehensible (Nigel knows the one).

President Television

Quotei haev a long enough to become convinced that came out all wrong.

QuoteThat's what happens when you grip sharp metal edges with your deepest thoughts are idiots claiming that has swallowed me facefirst. Such as I have no idea.

QuoteAnd when your deepest thoughts are still looks like I should be doing something else. I don't care how weird glitch that makes you ever notice there

QuoteYour video games of any use of posting, I'll be listening to this as if Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't horrible burn wound.

QuoteIf that thing has a degenerative connective tissue disease.

:eek:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Payne

Mostly mine seem to be about Defeating Cramulus, Being Drunk In Edinburgh (with assorted people) and George Takei's Meme Competition.

It's pretty funny.

Pixies is better though...

Payne

She has gems like

"The DM's are doubles, has two jobs"

"I'll bleach your details along..."

"is not see me"

and

"I need some volunteers for a tooth extraction"

Payne

Oshit.

One more of Pixies:

"Hence the counsellor is somewhat worried"

East Coast Hustle

However, I swear I'll be spending a day or I always will. But you all to make sure UW is why FB won't add the thumbnail and then yammering on about maybe the Bahamas beats a week of here or friday.

If nothing else, just some musings on actual gold and just landed a TOTALLY effed.

#9652 Erik still owes us $40 for that should be like the Steelers defense did?

Happy muthas' day to all just an American extend to the point the protections and the Sounders, since I'm also sexy bitch about a totally broke ho.

I was quite beautiful.

It's amusing, in a kitchen, airport, or bar.

Dear NBA Go back to OR kindles with crispy pork belly stuffed with brains and I'm sure she's selling meth as I can before wednesday!

:lulz:

Yep, pretty spot-on.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Junkenstein

I can't tell any difference between the above and actual facebook status updates.

What this is going to churn out for the semi-literate will be interesting. Idiot children everywhere will suddenly be Hirley0'd.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

I'd just did my final day of Prince Philip's bladder infection.

Only a month until I should be discussing his brain with functional mathematics.

you can lie to me to protect your security. Allow me to discuss with a Pilsner Urquell.

Not a great way to incentivize a population to get back to sleep.

I'd just use it as an Alawite genocide, of course.

Noone ever saw several broods of the British government.

Sure, why not? Sounds like a Maoist People's War at the Leveson Inquiry today.

Syrian violence looking more likely, for the next two hours.

Paul Ryan's widow's peak hair is costing me nothing...

Thanks, BBC, but my students are hanging off the every word and deeply analysing the statements of Anders Behring Breivik.

Saw several DVDs, paid for by irate Ukranian icehockey players. all on holiday.

I predict this is this bullshit? (I think this is an actual status update)

Pæs

Important Update It's pretty likely that your Facebook page is totally not using the radio.

Hulk Hogan started a web crawler for stylometric experiments.

So nobody is taken by surprise at the wedding, I'm going to spam you with the logistics and delivery more than three things an hour per driver.

So nobody is taken by a bright orange token and fortunately many of my identity in my name, and doing the thing isn't for sleep.

That's the experiment.

Finally hacked my way out of the morning. You don't go to Z service station before waking up properly.