News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Unleash the PUNS!

Started by Chelagoras The Boulder, November 25, 2013, 07:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

A friend of mine went to a furry party a while back, told me he had a good time. However he mentioned that the guy hosting had forbidden alcohol, because he didn't want things to get too rowdy. I immediately respond....

"Yea, you wouldn't want all those furries to be running around like ANIMALS, would ya?  :lulz:
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on November 25, 2013, 07:43:47 PM
A friend of mine went to a furry party a while back,

This makes me sad.   :sad:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Finally, a thread that EVERYTHING is wrong with!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 25, 2013, 09:47:17 PM

NOPE.

Holist hasn't derailed it yet.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

This thread is a toolbox.

I haven't declared any thread to be a toolbox in a long time, and it feels good.

Chelagoras The Boulder

thanks, i try! :D
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 25, 2013, 09:48:10 PM

NOPE.

well, following that TRAIN of thought, i wanted to see whether anyone else shared my love of terrible cringeworthy puns.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on November 25, 2013, 09:57:41 PM

NOPE.

well, following that TRAIN of thought, i wanted to see whether anyone else shared my love of terrible cringeworthy puns.

There was this one guy, RWHN, who loved them.  He loved them so much that we all hate them.  Forever.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Payne on November 25, 2013, 09:51:01 PM
This thread is a toolbox.

I haven't declared any thread to be a toolbox in a long time, and it feels good.
I've literally never heard the term toolbox like that before.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on November 25, 2013, 09:58:17 PM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on November 25, 2013, 09:57:41 PM

NOPE.

There was this one guy, RWHN, who loved them.  He loved them so much that we all hate them.  Forever.
See, now this makes ME sad.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We need to get Holist in here ASAP.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lenin McCarthy

Myturnmyturnmyturnmyturn!
Why did the Sumerian civilization collapse? Cancer. They refused to switch over to using the much healthier e-ziggurats.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on November 26, 2013, 12:46:51 AM
Why did the Sumerian civilization collapse? Cancer. They refused to switch over to using the much healthier e-ziggurats.

You have made me decide to change my avatar.

Chelagoras The Boulder

:lulz:

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on November 26, 2013, 01:41:33 AM
:lulz:
OK, that one didn't make me want to kill a fucker. Mostly because i can't stop laughing.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Q. G. Pennyworth