Sister_Gothique

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 06:41:13 PM
Quote from: Sister_Gothique on December 04, 2013, 06:39:02 PM
That was awesome, Rog.

Thanks.   :)

We should arrange for Missy to read it.

Because you know who was in the trunk.
I can make this happen, yes.

I know DAMN WELL who was in the trunk.....Fucking "NOBODY" (probably my favorite part...aside from Missy in general. lol).
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on December 04, 2013, 06:43:03 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 06:41:13 PM
Quote from: Sister_Gothique on December 04, 2013, 06:39:02 PM
That was awesome, Rog.

Thanks.   :)

We should arrange for Missy to read it.

Because you know who was in the trunk.
I can make this happen, yes.

I know DAMN WELL who was in the trunk.....Fucking "NOBODY".

NOBODY
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, I can totally see Missy skating backwards while eating someone's fingers.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sister_Gothique

I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on December 04, 2013, 06:47:58 PM
Aw, she's a sweetie......and yes.

Yeah, she's a sweetie.

:lulz: :lulz:

I remember you and her nut-punching Duffy into helplessness.

Sister_Gothique

The Good Reverend Roger

If you send her a link to the first page, she can read it without having an account.

But dickwad will probably read the thread, too.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on December 04, 2013, 07:03:28 PM
It was deserved. It was FOR JUSTICE!

Well, yeah, he's a handsy bastard.

But still.  That was BRUTAL.

Sister_Gothique

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 07:03:36 PM
If you send her a link to the first page, she can read it without having an account.

I collected the bits and sent them to her.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 07:04:40 PM

He was...haven't seen him in a while. I can't count the times he was abused or threatened with varying degrees of bodily harm for getting too pawsy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sister_Gothique on December 04, 2013, 07:12:22 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 07:03:36 PM

I collected the bits and sent them to her.

Sweet.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 04, 2013, 07:04:40 PM

He was...haven't seen him in a while. I can't count the times he was abused or threatened with varying degrees of bodily harm for getting too pawsy.

I've seen him.  The marriage thing seems to have reined in the handsy thing, but he's still an insufferable assgoblin.

LMNO

Payne

That was spectacular stuff Roger. Chapter three is chilling in a High Desert Night Time kinda way.

:mittens:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on December 04, 2013, 07:28:48 PM
That was spectacular stuff Roger. Chapter three is chilling in a High Desert Night Time kinda way.

:mittens:

:?

That was Tuesday.

Nurse Enabler

Laughing out loud all the way. That was a great story. Loved it. Missy skating backwards and munching on fingers, my favorite part. The ending was awsome.
Tell me you love me.  Don't make me get the box cutters.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nurse Enabler on December 04, 2013, 08:09:28 PM
Laughing out loud all the way. That was a great story. Loved it. Missy skating backwards and munching on fingers, my favorite part. The ending was awsome.

:)