News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odibex Grallspice

Well it's pretty terrible but mostly because of Nigel's and Rogers' own twisted brand of toughlove.  :fap:

Salty

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 30, 2013, 12:04:44 AM
Well it's pretty terrible but mostly because of Nigel's and Rogers' own twisted brand of toughlove.  :fap:

:kingmeh:

Ah, another Utopian.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Nigel is really awful when she stands up for noobs, I guess.

Salty

You know what, FUCK getting shitfaced. I have beebmn doing that for most of the last 3 mo.

I JUST ATE A BLACKENED CHICKEN CEASAR AND AM NOW A SEXUAL TYRANASAURUS.

Freeky

Odibex Grallspice

Don't hump your comp, there's still pigeons to save!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Poleris on December 29, 2013, 11:58:05 PM
I think we can all agree, PD.com is terrible.

Just terrible.

It really is. On so many levels.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Poleris on December 30, 2013, 12:09:17 AM

I'm really mean, and I'm constantly trying to out-troll everyone. At least, that's what Kai says.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

YOU'LL NEVER OUT-TROLL ME.

I SWALLOWED MY CAPS-LOCK KEY.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on December 30, 2013, 02:09:47 AM
YOU'LL NEVER OUT-TROLL ME.

I SWALLOWED MY CAPS-LOCK KEY.

OH SHIT

THAT MEANS YOU'RE ON

CRUISE-CONTROL FOR COOL!

Salty

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 02:02:00 AM

I'm really mean, and I'm constantly trying to out-troll everyone. At least, that's what Kai says.

You better take that SRSLY, Kai is super smart.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Poleris on December 30, 2013, 02:22:01 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 02:02:00 AM

You better take that SRSLY, Kai is super smart.

Oh hell yeah

the smartest person Kai associates with.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 11:55:51 PM
I keep calling Roger out on the fact that he lives somewhere that nobody can live because it's uninhabitable, and he just keeps getting back to me with "it's because we're all dead".

This makes me uncomfortable, so I mostly ignore it. YOU CAN'T LIVE SOMEWHERE UNINHABITABLE JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD. That's a weak excuse.

It isn't Cotard's Syndrome if you're actually dead, and technically, I'm not living anywhere.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Poleris on December 30, 2013, 12:08:04 AM
Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 30, 2013, 12:04:44 AM

:kingmeh:

Ah, another Utopian.

They are my people, and I am their king.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger