News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 30, 2013, 03:40:16 AM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 11:55:51 PM
I keep calling Roger out on the fact that he lives somewhere that nobody can live because it's uninhabitable, and he just keeps getting back to me with "it's because we're all dead".

This makes me uncomfortable, so I mostly ignore it. YOU CAN'T LIVE SOMEWHERE UNINHABITABLE JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD. That's a weak excuse.

It isn't Cotard's Syndrome if you're actually dead, and technically, I'm not living anywhere.

You and your technicalities.  :argh!:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 30, 2013, 12:04:44 AM
Well it's pretty terrible but mostly because of Nigel's and Rogers' own twisted brand of toughlove.  :fap:

Oh, it's the Nigel and Roger show, again.

I guess.

:kingmeh:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 04:13:08 AM
Well it's pretty terrible but mostly because of Nigel's and Rogers' own twisted brand of toughlove.  :fap:

I guess.

You guys should be getting royalties for that.
People with shows get PAID, dammit.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 29, 2013, 11:55:51 PM
I keep calling Roger out on the fact that he lives somewhere that nobody can live because it's uninhabitable, and he just keeps getting back to me with "it's because we're all dead".

This makes me uncomfortable, so I mostly ignore it. YOU CAN'T LIVE SOMEWHERE UNINHABITABLE JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD. That's a weak excuse.

I want you to be my neighbor so we can have dinner parties.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 30, 2013, 05:16:10 AM

Oh HELL yes.

minuspace

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 06:01:38 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 30, 2013, 05:16:10 AM

Oh HELL yes.
Time for another Castor and Pollux dinner series :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 30, 2013, 04:13:08 AM

I guess.

You can sing, and I'll dance.  We'll need to put some cellophane down, for when bits fall off.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Cain

Recording more videos.  New maps, plus terrible team mates who make me want to eat my own face.

Probably wont render them until tonight though.  Gonna see how many I can do in one sitting, and with the amount of alcohol I now have in my system.

The Good Reverend Roger

Board is empty again today.  Except for Obadai Grallspex or whatever his name is, and LuciferX explaining why woo > physics, etc.

So I'm going to go find something offline to do.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 30, 2013, 05:37:44 PM
Board is empty again today.  Except for Obadai Grallspex or whatever his name is, and LuciferX explaining why woo > physics, etc.

Sorry.  Lunch with Mrs LMNO, and then I had to revisit some of the LessWrong quantum physics sequence, because of that damn science fiction thread.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 30, 2013, 06:32:23 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 30, 2013, 05:37:44 PM

Sorry.  Lunch with Mrs LMNO, and then I had to revisit some of the LessWrong quantum physics sequence, because of that damn science fiction thread.

No worries.  I assume you're busy during the day, these days.  Cain's got shit on his plate, and Nigel is busier than hell.

Everyone else, though, has fucked off to Facebook to share and Like, because they care.  Most people won't bother to share or repost, you know.  It's a well-known fact.

The Good Reverend Roger

And I lost all interest in the SF thread when slapnuts started responding with emotes.