News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Are You Fucking....?

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, December 16, 2004, 06:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: ainiGoing alone to meet the Mafia...

Pure Brilliance.

Could be worse...could be raining...

Seriously though, she could have gone to meet the Hell's Angels alone.  Of course they tend to be camera whores, so she might have been OK.

Hoshiko

Unless someone decided to play "Under My Thumb" at that precise moment...
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: HoshikoUnless someone decided to play "Under My Thumb" at that precise moment...

That would have been fucked up. "Under My Thumb" tends to drive certain Mafia members crazy.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

saint aini

Quote from: eldora_avalon
Quote from: ainiGoing alone to meet the Mafia...

Pure Brilliance.

Could be worse...could be raining...

Seriously though, she could have gone to meet the Hell's Angels alone.  Of course they tend to be camera whores, so she might have been OK.

It's pronounced EYE-gor
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

saint aini

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: HoshikoUnless someone decided to play "Under My Thumb" at that precise moment...

That would have been fucked up. "Under My Thumb" tends to drive certain Mafia members crazy.

welcome to my world, I'm utterly fucked.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Can we get a check on the status of the brainscan machine, or what?

Quote from: aini

It's pronounced EYE-gor

Well they were wrong then, weren't they :?

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCCan we get a check on the status of the brainscan machine, or what?
Or what. :idea:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCCan we get a check on the status of the brainscan machine, or what?

That might be mre difficult.

Talk to the Offices of Official Officiatorialization.

read this book

A Long Strange Trip : The Inside History of the Grateful Dead

For an intersting take on that incident.  Sorry it took a few days to sink in.

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

That might be mre difficult.

Talk to the Offices of Official Officiatorialization.

I've hated those guys since the last time they scanned my brain.  You talk to them.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Oh...

I'll talk to them all right.

But it won't do any good for them. It'll just be sorrow tears and blood, I'm afraid. They owe me some money.

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCOh...

I'll talk to them all right.

But it won't do any good for them. It'll just be sorrow tears and blood, I'm afraid. They owe me some money.

Good.  Sorry it took so long to respond, I was busy chewing up fundies for lunch.  Sometimes knowing all kinds of wierd sex things comes in handy.  Abominations indeed.  Oh, just to let you know, some asshole says Bella is a whore and I am spending eternity in hell.  Wanna play :twisted:

YPIZYOIZTHATIZ

DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK CONCIDERATION OF JUDGEMENT JUDGEMENT OF CONCIDERATION REJECTION OF COBCIDERATION = JUDGEMENT = YIN YANG NO DUALITY MULTIPLICITY = POLARITY - STUPID WIRING :idea:

Anonymous