Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 06, 2014, 09:12:10 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 06, 2014, 08:58:55 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 06, 2014, 08:54:24 PM
A sharp reduction in slush, and a near-zero rate of flooding.  Unless a damn breaks.

:|

I don't even know you anymore.

I meant a damn dam, of course.

Of course.

YOUR PENANCE:  A post from TCC.

QuoteThus far, my spiritual journey for becoming the HedgeWitch I have been called to be has been a challenge for sure! I am up for the challenge, and I press forward! I have started my HedgeWitch journal and dedicated myself to completing the 13 Rites of a HedgeWitch. I am taking a week for each Rite. My focus this week has been the Wind/Air and connecting with Spirit. It has been a blustery cold week. I believe the Universe is listening to my calling!1 The hardest part for me this week is trying to align my jumbled thoughts as I learn the primal language the Universe understands. My thoughts have been like a dandelion tossling and blowing in the wind...also appropriate for this week's focus! Meditation and journaling have been a great tool in helping me understand my thoughts and concentrate on one at a time...my personality doesn't like this! LOL! I am a high-strung individual! I will end this week's Rite tonight with a ceremony. I have everything in place except one ingredient for my conjuring bag. I cannot find Lemon Verbena right now. This will be def be something I will add to my garden in the Spring...oh, Spring, I beckon you to come fast!! Does anyone have a suggestion for substituting the Lemon Verbena and how a substitution may affect the ceremony tonight? Again, Thank you for your help and patience with me.

1 It's fucking WINTER.  Oh, GODDAMMIT.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

HedgeWitch.

Sounds like something served at a goddamn English tea.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

A lack of focus is necessary for this focus?

:asplode:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I decided to come home between classes because I have no homework the first week back, but now it's off to Chemistry. You spags better keep the place warm for when I get back!  :argh!:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm so glad I switched chemistry instructors. I really wish I'd changed classes last term when it became obvious a week in that my professor hated teaching, hated us, and hated being there. I should have known when he said "You're mostly going to be learning from the online homework, I don't even know why I'm here".

This term is going to be cherries and sunshine. Biology is still going to be hard as hell, but that's because biology is hard as hell, not because I have a bad instructor. Thanks to the fact that I now also have a good chem instructor, I will be able to give biology the study time it deserves, rather than chemistry sucking up all my study time just to maintain a B.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

This is a hit and run hello to let you all know that I'm still here. Finals+Christmas+New Years+Holy shit Anarchangel's first gig in over a year let's fucking practice (This Saturday at the Middle East Upstairs for anyone in striking distance of Cambridge, doors at, of all things 6:30 pm. Lame.).No time for proper thought. I miss you guys though, happy new year, and I'll be back in a few days.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Ben Shapiro

East Coast Hustle

It's beach weather, right?

Yup. It sure is. I'm headed to Ocean Shores for a couple days of storm watching. See you suckers on thursday, hopefully with some cool pics to post.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on January 07, 2014, 04:38:24 PM
It's beach weather, right?

Yup. It sure is. I'm headed to Ocean Shores for a couple days of storm watching. See you suckers on thursday, hopefully with some cool pics to post.

Thursday, we're going up through the Hanau city walls, then down the "main drag", taking pics.  Will post early next week.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I totally counted up all my remaining credits today and I'm SO TOTALLY on track to graduate with a double major Spring 2016, which is a perfect timeline. FUCK YEAH!

Junkenstein

Excellent work. Ideal motivation too.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.