News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippinprincezz13

Went snowboarding yesterday for the first time this season. Considering I essentially just started learning last year and only got to go a few times, I was happy to discover I hadn't forgotten everything. Much more practice is needed though.

Today, everything hurts, but it was worth it.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 21, 2014, 12:04:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xljA6zJn4I

CLICK IT.

JUST FUCKING CLICK IT.

Also, that was fantastic.  :lol:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on January 21, 2014, 10:44:51 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 21, 2014, 12:04:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xljA6zJn4I

CLICK IT.

JUST FUCKING CLICK IT.

GUHHAHAHAHA....

Roger, that was incredibly repulsive.  Yet, somehow, so right.
Get better...
Remember, pills do not make you sane, they just help you enjoy insanity a LOT better.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 21, 2014, 04:10:24 AM
So after a day of studying chemistry, I got a call from a friend who has been on-again, off-again with a guy in the middle of a divorce, against pretty much everyone's advice. As of this afternoon, it's off again, and I am going to fucking light someone on fire if it goes back on.

She spent a lot of time complaining about how hard it is to find a guy. She's early 30's, no kids, super pretty, smart, educated, good job. Sometimes I wish people would take a minute to think about who they're complaining TO.

Sympathies.
If she does, and she probably will, are you going to light Unicycle Bagpipe Guy on fire?

That would be my #1 choice, yes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

I get a front row, 3am seat to a fella yelling at his GF that she "fucked a whole bunch of guys" and is thus probably doing so now.

This GF moved several thousand miles to be here and does just about everything she can to make him happy. He is embarrassed because he is an activist, journalist type and she does not give a fuck about politics. She isnt exactly well read, but she reasons mostly for herself and is a pretty cool human.

Why do I know this? Why is all that info in my brain? It is none of my business and I have pre-algebra to consider.

Also, vodka is my friend.

Also, when you get down to it, or rather when you dont, genitals are awful. They smell weird, make weird noises, they are messy, and they look weird. Fuck that shit.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

Going to be busy over the next few days, with interviews and things.

I will have a video up hopefully on Friday at the latest, stating exactly what I'll be doing with my Youtube.

Left

Quote from: The Suu on January 21, 2014, 04:02:33 PM
Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on January 21, 2014, 11:57:20 AM
Quote from: V3X on January 21, 2014, 11:45:11 AM
Roger: feel better. And by 'better' I do not mean to imply 'poop more rainbows.'

Just don't take Wellbutrin. I tried that once and it made me forget how to fucking talk.

I wonder if you had serotonin poisoning?
Long story why, but I did have a very mild case of that once...and I did have trouble talking.  Also saw lots of sparkly geometric shapes.

My best friend's on a shitton of Effexor; works for him...I tried the baby dose of that and went nuts.

It would be really nice if they had better ways of doing this than "Here, try this pill."

Even my cousin, who is a psychologist, says that we need to focus more on psychotherapy than referrals to psychiatrists for drugs unless it's absolutely necessary.
Absolutely agreed, there's lots of overprescription, for reasons economic. Pills are cheaper.
Pills are also way easier than fixing society so that it stops making lots and lots of people profoundly unhappy and alienated.

Therapy...or more specifically, the correct sort of therapy, can create permanent, drug-free improvement...and using drugs only when necessary should be the goal. 
If I didn't believe in therapy I wouldn't dream of being a therapist.
..I'm just one of those extra-speshul people who have both and mostly feel horrible anyway.
Like...I can't have my gun here anymore, because it's too convenient.

Rog had that brain infection thingee...he actually might be able to get off the drugs in time, ought to be taking lots of b vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids and such.
And he should be mediating...everybody should be fucking meditating.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1361002/
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120613183813.htm
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130409131811.htm

Yesterday it occurred to me ...I should train to run marathons.
Running makes my legs constantly sore,  but it also makes me  feel less depressed.
Very few things do the latter.  And I don't push my meat-sack enough.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on January 21, 2014, 09:12:22 PM
Rog had that brain infection thingee...he actually might be able to get off the drugs in time, ought to be taking lots of b vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids and such.

Roger is very well aware of his condition, and will never be able to sleep properly without medication.

Roger would appreciate not getting diagnosis or prescription advice from the peanut gallery in the future.

Roger thanks you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Left

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 21, 2014, 09:16:01 PM

Roger is very well aware of his condition, and will never be able to sleep properly without medication.

Roger would appreciate not getting diagnosis or prescription advice from the peanut gallery in the future.

Pardon, and apologies.
I would never attempt to tell you what to do, as you're smarter than I am, and I don't live in your head.

Besides that, I'm up to 3 psych drugs, 5 asthma drugs, all the OTC antihistamines, quercetin megadose,  vitamin d3, N-acetyl cystiene, and vitamin c.
...This in addition to self-treating something I believe myself to have but that's not been diagnosed...the self-treating involves taking one interestingly-sourced antibiotic that makes me puke, and another that might kill my liver...and taking both for at least 18 months.

...So telling anyone to get off meds would be hypocritical as hell coming from me.
I just don't wish this *points to own head* on anyone, yanno?
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on January 21, 2014, 09:41:42 PM

Pardon.
I would never attempt to tell you what to do, as you're smarter than I am, and I don't live in your head.

Besides that, I'm up to 3 psych drugs, 5 asthma drugs, all the OTC antihistamines, quercetin megadose,  vitamin d3, N-acetyl cystiene, and vitamin c.
...This in addition to self-treating something I believe myself to have but that's not been diagnosed...the self-treating involves taking one interestingly-sourced antibiotic that makes me puke, and another that might kill my liver...and taking both for at least 18 months.

...So telling anyone to get off meds would be hypocritical as hell coming from me.
I just don't wish this *points to own head* on anyone, yanno?

Thing is, I am not a case of brain damage with a person attached.  It does not define me.  It is merely one condition among many - some serious, some not - that I must deal with from day to day.  And loads of people have it WAY fucking worse than me.

And I DO meditate.  I spend at least an hour every day, silently contemplating a gigantic Goddamn comet slamming into the Earth and erasing all that I hate.  This is usually done in the afternoon staff meeting.

And someone who self-diagnoses has a fool for a patient.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

So I guess what I am trying to say is that I don't want to be part of any episodes of wallowing in our collective problems.  It happened, it's done, time to move on.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on January 21, 2014, 04:11:49 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 21, 2014, 04:05:59 PM
Roger: feel better. And by 'better' I do not mean to imply 'poop more rainbows.'

Just don't take Wellbutrin. I tried that once and it made me forget how to fucking talk.

Wellbutrin is contraindicated for use with my sleeping pills.

I am currently using the Nigelco™ "Go Outside" pill, and it seemed to work well last night.

But now I am back behind this fucking desk.

Sounds like you need Vitamin D. Maybe if you get time after work you can sit outside and read a book or something?

Unlike places like, say, here, where people regularly off themselves as a byproduct of low vitamin D, people in Arizona have that problem so rarely it would be quite remarkable if Roger managed it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 21, 2014, 10:02:01 PM

I am currently using the Nigelco™ "Go Outside" pill, and it seemed to work well last night.

Sounds like you need Vitamin D. Maybe if you get time after work you can sit outside and read a book or something?

Unlike places like, say, here, where people regularly off themselves as a byproduct of low vitamin D, people in Arizona have that problem so rarely it would be quite remarkable if Roger managed it.

Arizonians' entire carapace is made from concentrated Vitamin D that is used defensively and offensively to bash tourists into pulp or as a feeble shield between the tender inner meat and the pounding hammer of sky-born death rays that is colloquially known elsewhere as 'sunlight'. Giving foreign-sourced vitamin D to an Arizonian would be like offering sushi made in an Ohio garage to Chef Hashimoto and have about the same effect.

The Arizonian will be enraged and the carapace will harden further and the offending person, building, or javelina will be smeared into a fine paste across the sand.

This is how topsoil is made in Arizona.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 21, 2014, 10:10:11 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 21, 2014, 10:02:01 PM

Arizonians' entire carapace is made from concentrated Vitamin D that is used defensively and offensively to bash tourists into pulp or as a feeble shield between the tender inner meat and the pounding hammer of sky-born death rays that is colloquially known elsewhere as 'sunlight'. Giving foreign-sourced vitamin D to an Arizonian would be like offering sushi made in an Ohio garage to Chef Hashimoto and have about the same effect.

The Arizonian will be enraged and the carapace will harden further and the offending person, building, or javelina will be smeared into a fine paste across the sand.

This is how topsoil is made in Arizona.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel