News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 30, 2014, 12:41:58 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 30, 2014, 12:34:03 AM
Our highways are elaborate labyrinthine parking lots covered in ice and plastic sacks of trucker poop. Our streets are black ice covered asphalt. Everything is closed. Everyone is huddled inside, praying for the bright death star to turn its baleful eye from California and Arizona to our forsaken wasteland.

There are people who've been trapped on the highway for 22+ hours. No way off. No more gas. No welfare checks from first responders, nothing from any organization. And it's the snow's fault there's no infrastructure.

I can't stop giggling.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1079368

You should really consider moving out of the third world country you live in.

I'm going to get shivved. They already hate Pepsi-swilling Yankees here. If I show up at work, driving without sliding into trees and driving on the sidewalks, they're going to shank me and pour Coca-Cola in the wounds.

And I still won't be able to stop giggling.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Yesterday it was 'hundreds and hundreds of accidents'. Today it's 'thousands'. The weather alert radio is going batshit. We're in a state of emergency. There's this high-pitched keening sort of noise coming from my face.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 30, 2014, 12:52:20 AM
Our highways are elaborate labyrinthine parking lots covered in ice and plastic sacks of trucker poop. Our streets are black ice covered asphalt. Everything is closed. Everyone is huddled inside, praying for the bright death star to turn its baleful eye from California and Arizona to our forsaken wasteland.

There are people who've been trapped on the highway for 22+ hours. No way off. No more gas. No welfare checks from first responders, nothing from any organization. And it's the snow's fault there's no infrastructure.

I can't stop giggling.

I'm going to get shivved. They already hate Pepsi-swilling Yankees here. If I show up at work, driving without sliding into trees and driving on the sidewalks, they're going to shank me and pour Coca-Cola in the wounds.

You could point out that this is God's punishment for leaning on the Gays and stuff.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 01:01:52 AM

I can't stop giggling.

You could point out that this is God's punishment for leaning on the Gays and stuff.

I'll go door-to-door in my t-shirt and shorts and give 'em the good news.

"Hello Sir. I've come with glad news. This is what happens to assholes like you who hate teh ghey and think corporations are people. Here's your complimentary salt packet for your sidewalk and rainbow hankie to dry your tears on. Cheer up, mister, only three more months before the burning day star returns. If you learn your lesson."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 30, 2014, 01:08:03 AM

I can't stop giggling.

"Hello Sir. I've come with glad news. This is what happens to assholes like you who hate teh ghey and think corporations are people. Here's your complimentary salt packet for your sidewalk and rainbow hankie to dry your tears on. Cheer up, mister, only three more months before the burning day star returns. If you learn your lesson."

Why, hello, and welcome to hell!  You've landed on one of the cold layers, and you'll be spending eternity here.

What?  You don't remember dying?  Most people don't.

Why are you here?  Oh, because God gets really mad when you use him as an excuse to hate people.  Anyway, here's the welcome wagon stuff, enjoy your stay!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 01:21:36 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 30, 2014, 01:08:03 AM

I can't stop giggling.

Why, hello, and welcome to hell!  You've landed on one of the cold layers, and you'll be spending eternity here.

What?  You don't remember dying?  Most people don't.

Why are you here?  Oh, because God gets really mad when you use him as an excuse to hate people.  Anyway, here's the welcome wagon stuff, enjoy your stay!

I'll make sure to call everyone 'hon' two or three times and leave 'em a gallon of sweet tea, too.

Suu

You should move up north. :) We got the same amount of snow this morning as you guys did all day yesterday. It was refreshing, actually. Really fine powder that I was able to just sweep off the driveway instead of walking outside an falling on my ass from the ice patches.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Quote from: The Suu on January 30, 2014, 02:58:33 AM
You should move up north. :) We got the same amount of snow this morning as you guys did all day yesterday. It was refreshing, actually. Really fine powder that I was able to just sweep off the driveway instead of walking outside an falling on my ass from the ice patches.

If my family weren't a pestilence upon the land, I'd go back to PA in a heartbeat. If I didn't think they'd infest Boston searching for me, I'd move there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Tucson's where it's at.  75-80F, and we sit around all day taking the square root of negative numbers.  Because time is slower, but entropy is faster.  Nobody can explain it, and we'd beat the crap out of anyone who tried.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 03:01:23 AM

Tucson's where it's at.  75-80F, and we sit around all day taking the square root of negative numbers.  Because time is slower, but entropy is faster.  Nobody can explain it, and we'd beat the crap out of anyone who tried.

If I went to Tucson I'd never be able to leave. I want the delusion of travel options. Also, anything over 75F makes me sob like a sissy with a skinned knee.

Salty

I feel like a dog ate my heart, right after I got hit by a semi.

I also only slept for 3 hours last night.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 30, 2014, 03:03:09 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 03:01:23 AM

If I went to Tucson I'd never be able to leave. I want the delusion of travel options. Also, anything over 75F makes me sob like a sissy with a skinned knee.

After 110F, you can't tell the difference. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 30, 2014, 03:07:27 AM

These two things might be related.

Salty

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 03:08:22 AM

I am going to pour beer all over it and see what happens.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 30, 2014, 03:12:52 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 03:08:22 AM

I am going to pour beer all over it and see what happens.

Good move.