News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on January 30, 2014, 03:28:18 PM
What is is about man smell that makes you go crazy?

No, not gross dirty BO smell, man smell, that smell. You know what I mean, I know Nigel knows.

According to Mike Huckabee, it's that you cannot control your libido because birth control is available. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Mix that with an utter disregard to keep one's ankles covered, and IT'S GOMORRAH ALL UP IN HERE.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 30, 2014, 03:42:05 PM
Mix that with an utter disregard to keep one's ankles covered, and IT'S GOMORRAH ALL UP IN HERE.

DOGS AND CATS FUCKING IN THE STREET, I'M TELLING YOU.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 03:30:38 PM
Quote from: The Suu on January 30, 2014, 03:28:18 PM
What is is about man smell that makes you go crazy?

No, not gross dirty BO smell, man smell, that smell. You know what I mean, I know Nigel knows.

According to Mike Huckabee, it's that you cannot control your libido because birth control is available.

UNCLE SUGAR, IN THE HOUSE.

:snob:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Been busy today, dealing with exploded machines.

The Good Reverend Roger

Courtesy of Suu, the best PSA ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STHpMUYeznQ

Wait for the payoff, it's worth it.

Australians are stark raving mad.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 30, 2014, 03:06:50 PM
Replace it with good wine.

Because you cannot afford it.  You'll buy one or two bottles, and you'll make it last.  Plus you get less of a hangover with good wine, so even if you do overindulge, you don't feel it as much in the morning and tend to sleep better.

Admittedly, this advice is just repurposed sotch advice I gave to a friend, and it's a lot easier to make scotch last, but I believe the principle is the same.

Naw, I'm just going to stop drinking it, because I really want to lose the pudge. I was at the doctor Tuesday and apparently I'm down a few pounds, but the easiest way to eliminate extra calories that I won't miss is to stop drinking alcohol, at least regularly.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 03:09:30 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 03:01:42 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 02:44:20 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 02:40:57 PM
I have somehow fallen back into the habit of drinking wine every night.

Not enough to make me hung over, just enough to make me A. have to get up to pee in the middle of the night, B. not sleep all  that well, and C. keep me fat.

This seems like a really bad trade-off for getting to go to bed mildly tipsy.

<insert unsolicited advice here>

There.  Formalities concluded.

Is it at least good wine?

No. Because I can't afford good wine. If I was drinking good wine, then not only would I feel stupid for disrupting my sleep and keeping myself fat, I would also feel guilty for irresponsibly spending money on something I can't afford.

I was sort of clinging to my one last vice, but I guess it has to go by the wayside, because it's just not worth being fat and sleep-deprived.

I'd replace it with chocolate or something, but I don't like sweets.

Sigh.

I know how you feel.  All I have left is coffee.  Which isn't even a vice.

God, I know! I drink tea. TEA. So not a vice.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 05:16:29 PM
Courtesy of Suu, the best PSA ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STHpMUYeznQ

Wait for the payoff, it's worth it.

Australians are stark raving mad.

LOL  :lulz:
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Salty

I tried to make the most of last night, and feel I succeeded. I am going to give the booze a break. Which means I too will have no vice left, aside from this 1.2% nicotine ecig.

Tbough, I feel being horribly honest with people is its own sin. In their eyes anyway.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 03:10:08 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 30, 2014, 03:06:03 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 30, 2014, 02:49:34 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 30, 2014, 05:57:28 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on January 30, 2014, 05:54:40 AM
We can't stop here, this is vagina country?

IT REALLY IS NOT THE VAGINA.

IT IS THE WAY THEY MOVE AND WALK AND TALK.

I agree with this 169.7%

Women make me stupid, and not just because I feel a need to get them into bed.  I mean, that's great and all, but even after sex, when there is not a single hormone left in my horribly withered and dessicated body, I am still a stunned bunny dumbass.  Because I love the hell out of women.  They are like a Rubens painting that can hold a conversation.

No, wait, that last bit isn't quite right, because they're not inanimate objects that have a semblance of humanity, and that wouldn't even be attractive at all.  I don't know how to explain this part.  Because women make me dumb.

I like guys, because they're hairy and smell like sweat and have dicks.

I don't know WHY this makes me like them, but there you have it.

Well, I'd just like to say that I am happy that we aren't slaves to our biology.   :lulz:

It would be more accurate to say that we ARE our biology, IMO.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on January 30, 2014, 05:28:21 PM
I tried to make the most of last night, and feel I succeeded. I am going to give the booze a break. Which means I too will have no vice left, aside from this 1.2% nicotine ecig.

Tbough, I feel being horribly honest with people is its own sin. In their eyes anyway.

DO EEEET

We can be dreadfully sober together.