News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Here's an unoriginal idea

Started by monad, February 24, 2014, 10:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Quote from: Nigel on February 25, 2014, 06:29:32 PM
The real irony is that the reason he found this board in the first place was because I sent him links to a few of the many creative projects that have stemmed from it, and from the big ole meanies here, over the last few years.  :lol:

Pssshhhh. Creative projects, we need NUMBERS dammit!
Post counts! New blood!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Faust

Quote from: Alty on February 25, 2014, 06:50:55 PM
The real irony is that the reason he found this board in the first place was because I sent him links to a few of the many creative projects that have stemmed from it, and from the big ole meanies here, over the last few years.  :lol:

Post counts! New blood!
There is something to be said for the numbers. He's not wrong in that regard. This place has been quiet as hell for over a year.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on February 25, 2014, 08:03:34 PM

Post counts! New blood!
There is something to be said for the numbers. He's not wrong in that regard. This place has been quiet as hell for over a year.

I'm going with the ECH response to that:  I'd rather have 12 people producing neat shit, than 100 assmonkeys telling hot dog jokes.

Our post count is in the basement, sure.  But what IS here is worth fucking READING.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Where do you find these assbaskets, Nigel?   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

DEER BEE DEE ESS:  Check your PMs, you fucking freak.

Salty

Post counts! New blood!

Sure, but that appears to be happening all over.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

bds

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 25, 2014, 08:17:16 PM

I've already apologised, and I'll do it again: I'm sorry for the way I phrased that, I didn't mean to upset you or fuck with you. I don't want to get in a fight. I don't look down on the PD board, I think it's a super cool place, I just don't have a lot of time to contribute anymore, I've got out of touch and been busy with uni and stuff, which is why I tend to hang on IRC cause it's super low effort.

Pæs

Quote from: Alty on February 25, 2014, 08:40:39 PM

Post counts! New blood!

Sure, but that appears to be happening all over.

WELL IT FUCKING WOULDN'T IF YOU PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE IN SOLUTIONS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: bds on February 25, 2014, 08:42:47 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 25, 2014, 08:17:16 PM

I've already apologised, and I'll do it again: I'm sorry for the way I phrased that, I didn't mean to upset you or fuck with you. I don't want to get in a fight. I don't look down on the PD board, I think it's a super cool place, I just don't have a lot of time to contribute anymore, I've got out of touch and been busy with uni and stuff, which is why I tend to hang on IRC cause it's super low effort.

Okay.  Then maybe you should concern yourself more with IRC and less with how we run things here.

And a bit of personal advice...Find better friends.  That asshole left YOU holding the bag, didn't he?

Just saying.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 25, 2014, 03:21:11 PM

TAKING ALL BETS

Nazi Forum/Chatroom - 3/1
Mahdjickal forum/Chatroom 5/1
"Free thinking" forum/chatroom 1/3
Other "Dischordian" site 1/8
RWHN in disguise 1/4
Roger in disguise 1/20
Under 15 2/9
EDIT - Pickup artist 1/1 (Nigel on the money here)

Still taking bets, "other communities" still unknown. Kind of curious because I know it's going to be funny somehow.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 25, 2014, 09:13:00 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on February 25, 2014, 03:21:11 PM

TAKING ALL BETS

Nazi Forum/Chatroom - 3/1
Mahdjickal forum/Chatroom 5/1
"Free thinking" forum/chatroom 1/3
Other "Dischordian" site 1/8
RWHN in disguise 1/4
Roger in disguise 1/20
Under 15 2/9
EDIT - Pickup artist 1/1 (Nigel on the money here)

Still taking bets, "other communities" still unknown. Kind of curious because I know it's going to be funny somehow.

I have to go with Nigel on this one.  A sociopath like that is going to be on PUA boards.

Junkenstein

I find it fucking disrespectful, frankly.

At least Brother Nihil, odious little racist that he is, had the decency to broadcast his prior involvements openly so we could all laugh at him for the right reasons from the beginning.

This guy, well, I know there's gold here just waiting to be revealed. If it's not PUA, I'd have to say "Men's Rights".
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 25, 2014, 09:26:24 PM
I find it fucking disrespectful, frankly.

At least Brother Nihil, odious little racist that he is, had the decency to broadcast his prior involvements openly so we could all laugh at him for the right reasons from the beginning.

This guy, well, I know there's gold here just waiting to be revealed. If it's not PUA, I'd have to say "Men's Rights".

I fail to see any practical difference, really.

Junkenstein

PUA tend to be upset that women won't touch them.

Mens rights tend to have a kid somewhere and are upset because women won't do exactly what they say.

Minor difference, but it seems that the mens rights mob actually had contact with a woman at some point and I'm sure that is VERY important to them.

Pæs

My bet is that he moderates or is known and noted on a couple of MRA/PUA subreddits.