Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2014, 10:12:58 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 06, 2014, 09:56:56 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2014, 09:49:08 PM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 06, 2014, 09:46:12 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on May 06, 2014, 09:44:20 PM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 06, 2014, 09:34:09 PM
Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on May 06, 2014, 05:47:14 PM
Quote from: The Suu on May 06, 2014, 05:39:48 PM
Those InfoWars types don't like anyone but their own kind. It's not even worth arguing with them, because they won't listen until you "Get educated!"

I was informed that I couldn't be reached because you can't teach a pig to whistle. Also, I got called a fag...and I think arrogant. I really need a fucking hobby.

Making people upset on the internet IS a hobby!

Do any of us really just confine this to online?

I'm inexplicably non-abrasive in person. I can say the most horrible things and people refuse to get offended. I can't figure it out.

This is a fact.  When Nigel came to Tucson, she was all smiles.  Super nice, and she didn't even stomp on the terrified peons as they groveled in abject fear at her feet.  Well, not much.  Some of them, she said, really had it coming.

When you've got that many dicks in that many asses, how much stomping do you really need to do?

SHE HAS DEW-CLAWS THERE WAS GUTS EVERYWHERE OH GOD

I really TRY to make sure people can see it coming, but they just won't listen.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 07, 2014, 02:12:43 AM
I just got over that a while back, you may recall.  Had the shit in my left eye.

And the neuralgia never went away.  Still there, making me more and more stable and even-tempered as time goes by.

OH-HO

TGRR, CRANKY, YOU SAY???  :lulz:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Suu on May 07, 2014, 12:46:50 AM
VNV Nation tomorrow in Boston.

My Doc Martens are so fucking lubed up right now I could probably kick them UP someone's ass.

Have a good gig. Last time I saw them they were pretty solid and I doubt they've changed much. You guys still get many industrial gigs over there? It's all but dead around these parts.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

There's still a fairly strong rivet-head presence in Boston.  They even have weekly club nights.

Quote from: The Suu on May 07, 2014, 01:36:35 AM
Also, I plan to be in the Hub around 3:30-4pm. The MFA does voluntary contribution on Wednesday evenings so I plan to go see what they have. Anyone is welcome to join me. It's like having your own personal tour guide in the Classical and Medieval rooms, but none of that Modern Art shit. That room gives me a splitting headache.

Hey, I like that Modern Art Shit.  Have fun with your dark-wood-paneling-everywhere tour.

Cain

Suu

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 07, 2014, 07:24:24 AM
Quote from: The Suu on May 07, 2014, 12:46:50 AM
VNV Nation tomorrow in Boston.

My Doc Martens are so fucking lubed up right now I could probably kick them UP someone's ass.

Have a good gig. Last time I saw them they were pretty solid and I doubt they've changed much. You guys still get many industrial gigs over there? It's all but dead around these parts.

Ronan still jumps around like a lunatic and yells at everyone to get moving. I saw them twice on the 2011/2012 tour, once in Boston and once in Brooklyn. Totally worth it. And they tend to sell out. Straftanz opened for them last time, and I'm unsure who it is this time but they're usually pretty good about getting good groups.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: The Suu on May 07, 2014, 01:36:35 AM
Also, I plan to be in the Hub around 3:30-4pm. The MFA does voluntary contribution on Wednesday evenings so I plan to go see what they have. Anyone is welcome to join me. It's like having your own personal tour guide in the Classical and Medieval rooms, but none of that Modern Art shit. That room gives me a splitting headache.

Hey, I like that Modern Art Shit.  Have fun with your dark-wood-paneling-everywhere tour.
[/quote]

Only the Egyptian rooms are dark. *huff* Though the MFA's Egyptian collection is top notch. The Brooklyn Museum beats it, though as far as the East Coast goes, but nothing compares with the Met and it's room of stolen temples ala Rockefeller. Though I haven't been to the Dead Jeebus (medieval) rooms since they've remodeled them. The Tits and Ass rooms (Classical sculpture) are usually pretty bright.

The last time I went, they had some sort of neon sign thing going on with the modern art, as well as this wallpaper that gave me fucking vertigo. I wanted to throw red paint on everything, and call it artistic interpretation.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Junkenstein

Looks like someone's making an early start on their MEXICO campaign.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

I'm sure it's nothing, considering the amount of construction going on in the area, but goddamn Boston, NOT TODAY. Do it on a day I won't be there.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Suu on May 07, 2014, 02:12:38 PM
I'm sure it's nothing, considering the amount of construction going on in the area, but goddamn Boston, NOT TODAY. Do it on a day I won't be there.

Yeah turns out it's nothing. The suspect has been taken to a hospital for evaluation.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Junkenstein on May 07, 2014, 02:06:59 PM
Looks like someone's making an early start on their MEXICO campaign.

Well, the news item IS from Cinco de Mayo. A fact I didn't catch right away because I figured he was just pretending to hijack the train or something Old West style.