News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Powerlifting meet in one and a half hours. Just got weighed in at 96.4 kgs, eating like a motherfucker now.

time to get angry.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

In good news, my grades were confirmed today and I'm on track for a 2:1 if I maintain my current course.

And in other news, the funeral date has been confirmed.  *goes back to lurking*

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

New Hampshire state schools just lowered their in-state tuition.

My tuition just dropped another $3k. Holy balls, that's $8k less now than what I was originally scheduled to pay as a regional student. It's still $13,500 a year plus fees up the ass, but better than what it was.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I'm in FTC cause the boy who is now man just graduated high school. He didn't walk because he "doesn't really want anything more to do with that place".

While here a tornado touched down in the mountains. 9000 feet. I cannot overstate how much this is never supposed to be the case.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trippinprincezz13

Kicked off early birthday festivities with a Ryan Montbleau show in Cambridge last night. Was just expecting to go to the show and maybe run into a few people, but boyfriend managed to sneakily wrangle up a surprise group of people for dinner then the show so it was a pleasant surprise :) Apparently they were filming Whitey Bulger movie so good chunk of the street blocked off. Johnny Depp wasn't on set, I'm sure to the disappointment of the small crowd watching.

Sunday cookout with my parents and siblings, then a hike up north with friends on my birthday proper, Monday. Shaping up to be a pretty good weekend.

On the other end of the spectrum, my boyfriend's grandfather decided to stop dialysis and come home to be with his wife. So now, it's not a matter of if, but when he will pass, and it will be in a pretty short timeframe. And it's just awful. It's understandable why he made the decision, but just really, really sad.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on May 23, 2014, 02:32:36 PM
Powerlifting meet in one and a half hours. Just got weighed in at 96.4 kgs, eating like a motherfucker now.

time to get angry.

A few more months of cardio, and I get to join you brother.

/b/ear waffles.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 23, 2014, 02:17:31 PM
Quote from: All-Father Nigel on May 23, 2014, 05:33:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 23, 2014, 02:50:59 AM
Apparently, Adam Gorightly is Adam GoRIGHTly.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.gorightly/posts/10202980233000687?comment_id=10202980276641778&offset=0&total_comments=7&notif_t=share_reply

Women in congress? SELL THEM INTO SLAVERY.

Shit, what?? I got a page not found on that.

Weird.  Works for me on both computers.  It should be on his wall.

Basically, Adam is saying that any women congressmen who expressed an interest in the Boko Harum women should be traded for those women, on account of women congressmen are WHORES.  The a pack of his new teabagger buddies comes on and yuks it up with him.

I called him on it, he was serious.

Oh, I'm not his friend so I can't see it.

What an ass.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks Waffles! Good luck at  your meet!

Congrats Cain on the grades, and again, condolences. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on May 23, 2014, 04:07:08 PM
I'm in FTC cause the boy who is now man just graduated high school. He didn't walk because he "doesn't really want anything more to do with that place".

While here a tornado touched down in the mountains. 9000 feet. I cannot overstate how much this is never supposed to be the case.

What the fuck?

No, like, what the FUCK?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on May 23, 2014, 04:20:05 PM
Kicked off early birthday festivities with a Ryan Montbleau show in Cambridge last night. Was just expecting to go to the show and maybe run into a few people, but boyfriend managed to sneakily wrangle up a surprise group of people for dinner then the show so it was a pleasant surprise :) Apparently they were filming Whitey Bulger movie so good chunk of the street blocked off. Johnny Depp wasn't on set, I'm sure to the disappointment of the small crowd watching.

Sunday cookout with my parents and siblings, then a hike up north with friends on my birthday proper, Monday. Shaping up to be a pretty good weekend.

On the other end of the spectrum, my boyfriend's grandfather decided to stop dialysis and come home to be with his wife. So now, it's not a matter of if, but when he will pass, and it will be in a pretty short timeframe. And it's just awful. It's understandable why he made the decision, but just really, really sad.

Ugh, that just happened with my friend's wife's mom. She passed away on Monday; it only took a week off dialysis. I'm sorry to hear that. :(