News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

A Few Notes on an Inconvenient Universe, part III

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 05, 2014, 03:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

What's the matter, Bunky?  You say things aren't what they used to be?  That the future has made you uncomfortable?  That things would be much better if the Gays weren't quite so Gay about things, and maybe if the Blacks and the women would go back to being quiet about what and who they are?  That a Black president was okay the once, but reelecting him has made it look normal, and now you worry?

Well, fuck you, Bunky.  You would be more comfortable if ~ 54% of the population was less comfortable.  How nice.  How very fucking nice.  All it would require to make YOU - the main character - is for all of those people, almost 200 million human beings, sit down and SHUT UP about how they've been treated and continue to be treated on account of Brown skin and/or female genetalia, homosexuality, transgender issues, whatever. 

But has it occurred to you, even once, that none of those people give a fuck about your feelings on the subject, any more than you give a rat's ass about their feelings?  Do you not suppose it irritates them when you open your face and weird rationalizations as to why they are inferior and should SHUT UP and vote for their own oppression?  It irritates ME, and I'm as whitebread as you are.  It irritates me because it's DUMB and YOU are a DUMBSHIT and it really WOULD make the world a better place if you'd SHUT UP or even maybe accidentally crash into a gas truck on the way home from work tonight.

Because what all your whining really says is "I am afraid to compete for jobs and/or mating chances with that many people", and "I may be a po'bucker swine, but at least I'm not on the bottom of the heap." 

But you are, aren't you?

Yes, you are viewed by the vast majority of the population as a useless throwback.  Too ugly in spirit to associate with, and too dumb to hire.  Your day has been over for 50 years.  You will soon live under a bridge, and your children will drink filthy water for the rest of their lives...Because YOU were too lazy and too cowardly to stand up on your hind legs and act like a human being.  And the world will not miss you.

And nor will I.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 05, 2014, 04:03:25 PM
Wrong side of history, indeed.

It's hard to explain to an East coast person just how passively ugly people can be out here.  I'm not talking about weird Arizona sheriffs or Arkansas politicians, but rather the man in the street who "has plenty of <insert minority group> friends.  Who blames dirt-poor illegal immigrants for the fucking he took from the banks.  Who cannot take the chance to shut their mouths, but instead tell Black/Gay/Blond jokes, thinking they're being funny, or bitch about the East African refugees walking around in what are quite frankly beautiful outfits that are designed for use in a desert, because Those People Aren't Assimilating.

In other words, it's okay to come to the "land of the free", as long as you learn to act White just as quickly as you can.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

At what point can the legitimately be considered food?

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO

Sorry, "they".

Those who think their lives would be better without Those People getting all uppity.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 05, 2014, 05:27:54 PM
Sorry, "they".

Those who think their lives would be better without Those People getting all uppity.

Um, I don't want my arteries all clogged up.

Q. G. Pennyworth

:mittens:
There are a lot of people around here who need to hear this, too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

hooplala

Love this piece.  May I repost with appropriate attribution?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Ben Shapiro