News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

My disappointment is a big fucking truck.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 02, 2014, 10:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

So they said they'd found my bag, which I haven't lost and that they're sending it to me BUT THEN it turns out they've LOST the bag that I HAVE IN MY POSSESSION, somewhere between Dallas and Tucson, AND I AM BEGINNING TO THINK that EITHER they are FUCKING WITH ME, or the bag went back to DIMENSION 9 where it fucking BELONGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 02, 2014, 10:38:36 PM
So they said they'd found my bag, which I haven't lost and that they're sending it to me BUT THEN it turns out they've LOST the bag that I HAVE IN MY POSSESSION, somewhere between Dallas and Tucson, AND I AM BEGINNING TO THINK that EITHER they are FUCKING WITH ME, or the bag went back to DIMENSION 9 where it fucking BELONGS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Whaaaaaaaaaat?  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on June 02, 2014, 10:43:07 PM

I was home today all fucked up on pills because no sleep.  When I finally woke up, I called the AA desk at the airport to see if the bag was there, so I could pick it up tomorrow.  They had some kid working the desk, and he looks and says it isn't there.  I ask him to track it in the computer.  He says it left Dallas.  He can't find where it went in the system, because according to the computer it IS here in Tucson.  Only it's not.

At least not THIS Tucson.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 02, 2014, 10:47:32 PM

I was home today all fucked up on pills because no sleep.  When I finally woke up, I called the AA desk at the airport to see if the bag was there, so I could pick it up tomorrow.  They had some kid working the desk, and he looks and says it isn't there.  I ask him to track it in the computer.  He says it left Dallas.  He can't find where it went in the system, because according to the computer it IS here in Tucson.  Only it's not.

PHANTOM BAG!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

If you open the bag, you will find Tucson.

Tucson is everywhere. Everywhere is in the bag.

The bag is lost.

Everywhere is lost.

The bag is in Tucson. Tucson is everywhere.

The bag is everywhere.

The bag is lost.

Tucson is lost in Tucson. Everywhere is lost in everywhere.

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pæs

The worst part is what happened to the truck driver who was transporting it.

Horrible.

:cry:

Raz Tech

demand that they buy all the things you lost and come up with the most incredible list possible.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Raz Tech on June 03, 2014, 12:49:19 AM
demand that they buy all the things you lost and come up with the most incredible list possible.

I refuse to turn this sort of surreal nonsense into a college gag or a means to get stuff.

Just saying.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: All-Father Nigel on June 03, 2014, 12:38:20 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 02, 2014, 10:47:32 PM

PHANTOM BAG!

This is a fucking omen or something.  The OTHER universe isn't SATISFIED with it's OWN infinity, and it wants MINE.

We'll just see about this shit.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Call back and tell them it's okay, they'll find it by the smell it gives off in another three days or so. And no, you don't know how that raw venison got in there, why are they asking such silly questions?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Pæs

This isn't fucking funny you asshats. Shit like this is how we wind up with the Other Roger and we all know where that leads.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Pæs on June 03, 2014, 03:20:21 AM
This isn't fucking funny you asshats. Shit like this is how we wind up with the Other Roger and we all know where that leads.

You just aren't serious about having a good time anymore, Paes.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 03, 2014, 12:42:04 AM

Tucson is everywhere. Everywhere is in the bag.

The bag is lost.

Everywhere is lost.

The bag is in Tucson. Tucson is everywhere.

The bag is everywhere.

The bag is lost.

Tucson is lost in Tucson. Everywhere is lost in everywhere.

BINGO!

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 03, 2014, 02:58:16 AM
Quote from: Raz Tech on June 03, 2014, 12:49:19 AM

I refuse to turn this sort of surreal nonsense into a college gag or a means to get stuff.

Just saying.

Personally, I think they only sensible thing to do is demand your bag until they come up with something.

Somewhere, this is causing all kinds of hell for someone.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.