News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

discordianos hispanohablantes orienten-me sobre el discordianismo

Started by erisian, August 07, 2014, 06:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erisian

soy nuevo en el foro soy de españa, me interesa mucho el discordianismo pero tengo muy poca informacion de lo que he leido y no e encontrado el principia discordia en español, me gustaria que me explicaran para convertirme a discordiano que debo hacer y en que cosas basicas debo creer, tambien quiero saber sobre la diosa eris como adorarla como se le puede orar asi como cuando se le habla a una persona o en pensamiento, se que la religion discordiana es lo que estba buscando hace mucho tiempo y no encontrava, he leido en un articulo que para convertirse a discordiano solo hay que declararse nada mas y en otro que hay que salir un viernes y comer hot dog (perritos calientes) tambien tengo duda sobre esto porque si solo se puede comer bocadillos de franfur los viernes pero los otros dias de la semana no entonces es pecado? espero puedan explicarme mejor