News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

The Worst Cats.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., October 02, 2014, 06:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

http://worstcats.tumblr.com/?og=1

I think the guy is on to something here, with how to tell which cats are bad and which are good.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

No, clearly they're the best cats.  Once again, tumblr gets everything wrong.

Quote from: Cain on October 02, 2014, 11:33:29 AM
No, clearly they're the best cats.  Once again, tumblr gets everything wrong.

At least this cat won't maul you when you put it in the bathtub?

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Those cats look exactly like baby unicorns.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

The one with the cat looking menacingly around the corner with hay I  the background.. keeping! So darn cute and evil.. I've a weakness for that sort of thing.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl