News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 20, 2015, 07:05:53 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 20, 2015, 06:22:56 PM
I don't normally internet from class, but she's been going over chi squared for over half an hour. It's the most basic thing in statistics.

I never took statistics, so I looked that up on Wikipedia.

I am so not the SGitR.

Hahaha! Its not something that anyone outside of research really needs to know.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Factory workers in China?

Not sure I follow.  Then again, I kinda like women in boots.  You know, that way.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh my god, how long does she need to explain that sex chromosomes don't do crossing over?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 20, 2015, 07:16:46 PM
Factory workers in China?

Not sure I follow.  Then again, I kinda like women in boots.  You know, that way.

Sweatshop shoes. Most shoes are these days, but for some reason these in particular seem very sweatshoppy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Goddammit, i left my clicker at home so I'm not even getting credit for being here.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 20, 2015, 07:35:38 PM
Dude, just walk out.

I should have, but that was the very last thing that happened in the class. I am now crankily eating laap gai in the creepy secret skybridge lounge.

LMNO

If you're eating laap gai and are feeling crankey, that must not be very good laap.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 20, 2015, 08:01:08 PM
If you're eating laap gai and are feeling crankey, that must not be very good laap.

It's magnificent. You underestimate my capacity for crankiness.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

LMNO, to make up for a lack of Twitch availability (also as a test for upload speed - 10 minutes to upload, 25 to process.  Is pretty good)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M9Sf668aHw&feature=youtu.be

LMNO

Way cool.  No jitter, good sound.

Also, that rifle is so disconcerting.  It the scope view the only way to fire that thing?