News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Things I learned on FB today: 

1.  Black people who don't say the pledge should be punished.  All those rotten things the USA did to them happened a long time ago (Missouri and Florida don't count, because they were thugs and HOODIE), and they should just get over it and say the pledge like everyone else.

2.  Gay marriage is bad because everyone will dress like Liberace.  (How is that bad?)

3.  Islam is a violent religion, so we should drop nuclear weapons on them.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 16, 2015, 04:54:05 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 16, 2015, 04:48:30 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 16, 2015, 04:36:22 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 16, 2015, 04:21:10 PM
Quote from: Reginald Ret on March 16, 2015, 04:19:48 PM
Cain,  my condolences.

Though I have to agree with them on one point: Pointing out the gender of the staff member in danger of being gang-raped was not very politically correct of you.

I thought of a question for PD: Is having your gender ignored as annoying as having your race ignored? i.e. when gender is falsely ignored as a factor do you feel like they are ignoring part of who you are?

... This is going to be one of those typical raging PD discussions isn't it?

Having your person ignored for any reason is bad.  People who do it are bad people.

:lulz: I can always count on you to distill an issue down to its essence.

DOURâ„¢:  We don't have ideas.  We make ideas DUMBER.

:lulz: This should be in the newsfeed.

On it.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 16, 2015, 04:54:22 PM

1.  Black people who don't say the pledge should be punished.  All those rotten things the USA did to them happened a long time ago (Missouri and Florida don't count, because they were thugs and HOODIE), and they should just get over it and say the pledge like everyone else.

2.  Gay marriage is bad because everyone will dress like Liberace.  (How is that bad?)

Facebook is a fascinating petri dish, isn't it?

The other day I encountered the classic "you must be a pedophile sympathizer if you don't think child molesters should be summarily beheaded". The fascinating thing about this trope is that it is almost never espoused by people who have actually been molested, and they absolutely refuse to believe that life doesn't end forever the moment Creepy Uncle Joe touches little Timmy inappropriately.

These fuckers are simply getting off on outrage and punishment. They're sicker than the pedophiles they're all hot and bothered about executing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 16, 2015, 05:01:49 PM

The other day I encountered the classic "you must be a pedophile sympathizer if you don't think child molesters should be summarily beheaded". The fascinating thing about this trope is that it is almost never espoused by people who have actually been molested, and they absolutely refuse to believe that life doesn't end forever the moment Creepy Uncle Joe touches little Timmy inappropriately.

These fuckers are simply getting off on outrage and punishment. They're sicker than the pedophiles they're all hot and bothered about executing.

I see that 5 times a day.

Also:  "I believe in capital punishment if there's no doubt of guilt".

If there's any doubt of guilt, how do you get a conviction in the first place?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 16, 2015, 05:10:42 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 16, 2015, 05:01:49 PM

I see that 5 times a day.

Also:  "I believe in capital punishment if there's no doubt of guilt".

If there's any doubt of guilt, how do you get a conviction in the first place?

They're sickos. Think about it; what kind of person LIKES the thought of another person dying? I mean, they think about it, and they find the idea pleasing. They're awful.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Raz Tech

You can't say that about them,  they're the NORMAL people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Raz Tech on March 16, 2015, 05:18:44 PM
You can't say that about them,  they're the NORMAL people.

That's what they tell themselves.

I tell them they're wrong.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had one Facebook Champion tell me that we don't need more resources for victims, we just need to execute perpetrators.

It's not about helping people, for them. It's just an excuse to advocate for killing people. They's probably be just as happy to advocate for killing the victims, too. These are the same kind of people who stone rape victims because, you know, they're ruined anyway.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 16, 2015, 05:29:43 PM
I had one Facebook Champion tell me that we don't need more resources for victims, we just need to execute perpetrators.

It's not about helping people, for them. It's just an excuse to advocate for killing people. They's probably be just as happy to advocate for killing the victims, too. These are the same kind of people who stone rape victims because, you know, they're ruined anyway.

Yep.  Remember BH's drivel here?

ew ew ew
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Is it just me, or does Ted Cruz look like a Punch doll (Punch & Judy)?
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 16, 2015, 05:32:48 PM
Is it just me, or does Ted Cruz look like a Punch doll (Punch & Judy)?

I had to look him up, and he DOES.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 16, 2015, 05:30:30 PM

ew ew ew

That was literally the most fucked up thing I've ever heard anyone say. I've heard some fucked up shit but that absolutely took the cake. I find it monstrous and inconceivable how anyone could say something like that about their own child.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 16, 2015, 05:40:03 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 16, 2015, 05:30:30 PM

ew ew ew

That was literally the most fucked up thing I've ever heard anyone say. I've heard some fucked up shit but that absolutely took the cake. I find it monstrous and inconceivable how anyone could say something like that about their own child.

What he was really saying was that he hoped the kid died so he didn't have to deal with things.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BH actually fills me with the sense of loathing and fear that some people have with spiders or snakes. Just OH GOD GET IT AWAY KILL IT WITH FIRE EW EW EW.

So from that perspective, I guess I can see why people want to execute other people, in a sort of kneejerk self-preservation way.