News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Metal Bear on March 20, 2015, 09:50:44 PM
This is what happens when you legalize marijuana in Colorado

http://abc7chicago.com/news/woman-accused-of-cutting-baby-from-pregnant-womans-womb/564120/
I don't understand the connection between your post and the story in the link.

There is no mention of marijuana, weed or ganja in the article or in the comments.
There is no link between any of the subjects in that story and weed, neither in commonly hold beliefs or statistical correlation (at least, none that I know of).

Please explain.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Connection is Colorado. Which legalized weed. Then pretend you work for Fox News. The outcome would be the post.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 22, 2015, 02:33:44 PM
Connection is Colorado. Which legalized weed. Then pretend you work for Fox News. The outcome would be the post.
Ah, thanks. I get it now.

The Wizard Joseph

So I've just now realized
Somewhere down the line
I earned my table place
4 stars at my own pace
Thus I truly Deserved It! 

Gosh, I always wanted to be a Hermetic terrorist ever since I first heard of Hermes.
That kid was my favorite Greek god when I was growing up.
Troublemaker, entrepreneur, awesome kicks, marvelous lyre, all that AND a pile of rocks!

Gonna set to work writing today. Left my Sunday open for the purpose.

First project is the GRIN bit EOC started up. Never leave home without it!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Bruno

This just in: About a week ago, somebody dumped seven chicken feed bags each containing an estimated 3-4 dead chickens along the side of my road.

Honestly, who does that?

Formerly something else...

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 19, 2015, 05:52:38 PM
I'm in the Singapore airport, and my feet hurt.

I will be here until 8:50 am. I think it's currently somewhere around three.

Nigel lands in Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew dies shortly after.

91 is awfully old to be Nigel'd.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 22, 2015, 08:18:48 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on March 19, 2015, 05:52:38 PM
I'm in the Singapore airport, and my feet hurt.

I will be here until 8:50 am. I think it's currently somewhere around three.

Nigel lands in Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew dies shortly after.

91 is awfully old to be Nigel'd.

:lol: His soul must have been just the thing after a long flight.

This guy was kind of like an Asian Lycurgus. Not a fan of his methods, but can't doubt his results. His animus must have been tough and salty like a good jerkey... doomed soon as Nigel hit the tarmac.

Guess we'll see if the social order he built can bear the loss. I'm thinking yeah, but no expert.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 22, 2015, 03:28:33 PM
So I've just now realized
Somewhere down the line
I earned my table place
4 stars at my own pace
Thus I truly Deserved It! 

Gosh, I always wanted to be a Hermetic terrorist ever since I first heard of Hermes.
That kid was my favorite Greek god when I was growing up.
Troublemaker, entrepreneur, awesome kicks, marvelous lyre, all that AND a pile of rocks!

Gonna set to work writing today. Left my Sunday open for the purpose.

First project is the GRIN bit EOC started up. Never leave home without it!

You have arrived!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Bruno

I have my first interview tomorrow for a technician job. I have a surprisingly difficult decision to make, now. Do I wear my $500 suit, or my Halloween costume from 2012. (Giorgio Tsoukalos i.e., a beige $20 suit from Goodwill)
Formerly something else...

Q. G. Pennyworth

A male feminist was going on a tirade about how we should all use "she" as the default pronoun when we don't know the gender of a party to stick it to the patriarchy. When I disagreed, the words "you can't know what it's like to be a woman in this society" came out of his mouth. At me.

There were no survivors.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 23, 2015, 07:15:21 PM
A male feminist was going on a tirade about how we should all use "she" as the default pronoun when we don't know the gender of a party to stick it to the patriarchy. When I disagreed, the words "you can't know what it's like to be a woman in this society" came out of his mouth. At me.

There were no survivors.
Ouch.

An interesting little piece of research: Cephalopods have no identifiable sex chromosomes. So how would you even know your gender?

Ben Shapiro

There were no survivors.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH <3 I LOVE YOU!

Cain

There were no survivors.

I...what? 

Even though I've been up close to 48 hours at this stage I know, even with a full night's sleep, that would make no sense.