News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 06, 2015, 10:54:41 PM
Quote from: rong on June 06, 2015, 10:37:54 PM
this guy?

That's him.

The page where he explains why cheeseburgers and diet Coke: http://www.breatharian.com/breatharians.html

THAT. IS. AMAZING.

QuoteSince I'm starting to have fun asking the questions for a change, let me ask you few more.
DO YOU KNOW THE BASE FREQUENCY OF THE DOUBLE-QUARTER-POUNDER WITH CHEESE MEAL FROM MCDONALD AND DIET COKE?
DO YOU KNOW THE BASE FREQUENCY OF THE 5 MAGIC WORDS I GAVE YOU?
DO YOU KNOW THE BASE FREQUENCY OF ANY WORDS AND THOUGHTS AND FOODS?
DO YOU THINK , NOW THAT ARE AWARE OF THIS INFORMATION, YOU WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THE ASCENSION PROCESS (WHICH IS A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION) MIGHT ALL BOIL DOWN TO WHAT YOU SAY, THINK AND EAT?
"IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, THE WORD WAS GOD AND THE WORD IS GOD".
"THE BEST WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH THE HIS STOMACH".
"YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT"
The secret in the diet coke is the "LIQUID LIGHT"

This man is not crazy in any way at all.

QuoteAs I said before, the cow consciousness is a group of fully consciousness, very high dimensional beings who don't experience death the way you think about it. They know there is no such thing as death. Only transition from one reality to another, and there are many realities to visit. So stop worrying about them, you are the ones in hot soup. Pun intended. Like you, they too incarnated at this time to help with the ascension process by providing the high dimensional food (beef) for humans. They are aware that we are not 3d food eaters. They provide 5d food for humans by converting 3d foods into 5d flesh. This is why they have so many stomachs and why they seem be so content just eating and chewing 3d food all day. That's their job.

At all.

Quote"At this time, I will stick to my fresh bananas, apples, oats, raw nuts, veggies, and other foods until I see a more reasonable justication". How do you suppose he'll ever see more "reasonable justication" when they are all in his 5d world and which requires the development of his 5d vision. Do you think that just maybe if he eats more pure organic, fresh and natural 3d foods he'll improve his 5d vision?

Cheeseburgers and diet coke are 5D foods. Makes PERFECT SENSE.

Are we splitting the shitshow for easy reference and peanut gallery archival? It's feels like a while since someone went full screaming cretin.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Seriously, I've just read through the last 4 pages or so now and this is a quality shitshow here worthy of due attention.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

POFP

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 07, 2015, 12:54:07 AM
Seriously, I've just read through the last 4 pages or so now and this is a quality shitshow here worthy of due attention.

Unfortunately, they'll probably say I'll take it as an achievement. I think they stated in the description or introduction to the Peanut Gallery that they like to wait for a long time after the shit-storms have passed so that the subject of the shit-storm doesn't get a big head.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Junkenstein

Oh you'll probably flounce in a week or two. Probably less. Don't you worry about it.

POFP

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 07, 2015, 01:03:46 AM
Oh you'll probably flounce in a week or two. Probably less. Don't you worry about it.

I'll always come back to make a rant or two every once in a year or so. Will I get bored of this place in a few weeks and move on to somewhere else for a time? Probably. But I've been coming here and leaving for years. That has nothing to do with discussions or fights I have here.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I like the part where he almost 100% agrees with my interpretation of who and what he is and still thinks this is a rebuttal of sorts. The numbers really sell it.

protip: reread some of your own posts imagining that they were facebook posts dredged up after a young girl went missing and see if you would want to string that guy up on the spot. If yes, you are doing relationships wrong. Start with "Anything that inhibits my achievement will be eradicated. That much is certain. However, as long as she continues doing all within her will that allows for a healthy relationship, then I won't intervene."

Junkenstein

I'll try and make this simple for you:

When you elicit an emotional reaction such as "Repulsive", you have probably presented something badly at absolute best.

This is clearly not the case. You have presented yourself consistently as using 10 words where 2 would suffice. The wall of bullshit text somewhat masques the fact that you appear to be a total waste of skin.

Roger is an ex-cop. When he identifies you as a potential abuser, this assessment carries a degree of weight. When you consistently repeat the behaviours that provoked that assessment, it makes me assume he's probably being kind. For example:

QG:
Quote5) I think you will call her crazy, to other people if not to her face.

You:
Quote5) Ah, yes. I realized I never mentioned her mentality or tendencies before my intervention. She was an emotional manipulator, just like her mother and sister. A guilt-tripper, bold and vindictive. She treated me like shit. While she was in that state, I pointed out the psychotic nature of her outbursts and mentality. She eventually got over it. I took her behaviour as a challenge. I could've just done what I felt like doing and left her broken and dysfunctional.

I strongly doubt you understand anything just outright fucking wrong with that. At best this is a stupidly dysfunctional relationship and the two of you are clearly toxic. Again, that's at best. I suspect the reality to be a lot uglier because you do not present yourself and your behaviours as anything other than utterly abhorrent.

You still not got it?

I'll make it easier.

QuoteI could've just done what I felt like doing and left her broken and dysfunctional.

Stay the fuck away from people. The world does not revolve around you. I don't give a fuck if you're "young" or "naive" you're talking like a fucking psycho. People are not your projects or tools. They are people. You do not get to help people and then play the martyr. That's called "being a dickhead". Nor do you get a magical free pass because, what? You didn't rape her? Is that what you are implying there? Because it seriously sounds like it. What else would a manipulative immature dickhead feel like doing?

Fuck off and grow up. Preferably, just fuck off.

Cain

Since I'm starting to have fun asking the questions for a change, let me ask you few more.
DO YOU KNOW THE BASE FREQUENCY OF THE PLIGHT OF FERNANDO POO?
DO YOU KNOW THE BASE FREQUENCY OF ANY WORDS AND THOUGHTS AND FERNANDO POOS?
DO YOU THINK , NOW THAT ARE AWARE OF THIS INFORMATION, YOU WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THE ASCENSION PROCESS (WHICH IS A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION) MIGHT ALL BOIL DOWN TO WHAT YOU SAY, THINK AND EAT?
"IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, THE WORD WAS FERNANDO POO".
"THE BEST WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH THE PLIGHT OF FERNANDO POO".
"YOU ARE WHAT YOU READ"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dubya on June 06, 2015, 11:06:05 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 06, 2015, 10:54:41 PM
Quote from: rong on June 06, 2015, 10:37:54 PM
this guy?

That's him.

The page where he explains why cheeseburgers and diet Coke: http://www.breatharian.com/breatharians.html

:horrormirth:

I think Im actually dumber now that Ive read that. Its like a car wreck.  I wanted to stop looking, but I couldnt.

The crazy amount of crazy is made crazier by the fact that he actually HAS followers.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: PlightOfFernandoPoo on June 07, 2015, 12:35:29 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 06, 2015, 06:28:41 PM
Quote from: PlightOfFernandoPoo on June 06, 2015, 05:31:53 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 06, 2015, 04:49:13 PM
When I was 17-18 I was kicked around by no fewer than three guys who were functionally identical to Fernando Poo.

She will grow up and hate you and everything you did to her and every moment she spent with you. If you're very, very lucky she will not attempt to kill herself as a direct result of her interactions with you.

That's an absurd conclusion based on a collection of broad assumptions and misconceptions about myself and how I treat her. What do you think I do to her? Do you think I beat her? Do you think I try and control who her friends are and who she hangs out with? Do you think I direct her to certain fields of study because I don't like hers? Because that's the kind of person you all seem to think I am.

No, 1) I think you are the kind of person who will openly admit to being a manipulative bastard, 2) potentially even wear it on your arm as a badge of honor. 3) I think you will never, ever hit her. I think you will meticulously avoid behaviors ascribed to "abusive" relationships, 4) possibly even using educational materials designed for victims to ensure that you are not crossing any of those lines. 5) I think you will call her crazy, to other people if not to her face. 6) I think you will discount her feelings towards you because you believe by not saying you love her you've somehow set boundaries that she should intuitively understand, 7) and when she develops and sort of healthy attachment because you identify as her boyfriend and that's what people in long term relationships do you will call it unhealthy and do your best to discourage it. 8) I believe you see her and her life merely as an opportunity to practice manipulating people, 9) because you think of yourself as exceptionally intelligent and good at manipulating those who are "beneath" you, 10) and you think these skills will serve you in life. 11) I believe anything she does that does not fall into this narrow acceptable role you've assigned her will be treated as unwelcome.

But go on and say how I think you're a traditional abuser again. It's cute.

1) Bingo!

2) Generally, manipulation is a means to an end for me, and a last resort. But I would be lying if I said I never enjoyed it.

3) Yahtzee!

4) Wasn't planning on it, but that's not a bad idea. I strive to make sure I never hurt her.

5) Ah, yes. I realized I never mentioned her mentality or tendencies before my intervention. She was an emotional manipulator, just like her mother and sister. A guilt-tripper, bold and vindictive. She treated me like shit. While she was in that state, I pointed out the psychotic nature of her outbursts and mentality. She eventually got over it. I took her behavior as a challenge. I could've just done what I felt like doing and left her broken and dysfunctional.

6) I understand how emotional pain works. I know how my actions affect her feelings, and I avoid damaging them at most costs. I don't discount them. They are one of my primary concerns in the relationship. Again, making her feel better is one of the primary reasons I do what I do.

7) I don't discourage it. Her attachment is a valid consequence of my affections. It is something I accept and support.

8 ) No, that's not all I see her as. But I'm not going to skip out on such an opportunity.

9) It used to be an ego thing. It's not anymore.

10) It serves as a practical method for achieving some of my goals.

11) Anything that inhibits my achievement will be eradicated. That much is certain. However, as long as she continues doing all within her will that allows for a healthy relationship, then I won't intervene.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on June 06, 2015, 05:53:45 PM
That's an absurd conclusion based on a collection of broad assumptions and misconceptions about myself and how I treat her. What do you think I do to her? Do you think I beat her? Do you think I try and control who her friends are and who she hangs out with? Do you think I direct her to certain fields of study because I don't like hers? Because that's the kind of person you all seem to think I am.

Hey I don't want any carefully crafted arguments to cause you any epiphanies or anything, but maybe you should examine how so many people came to that conclusion based on the information you've presented and your behavior following their concerns.

Don't think I'm ignoring everything you guys are saying, or just discarding it because it doesn't fit with what I currently see. I ponder what you guys say all the time. I haven't stopped thinking about it all day and all night. I'm considering my options and methodology. This forum's feedback is more welcome to me than pretty much any other place I can think of.

Quote from: Demolition Squid on June 06, 2015, 06:46:51 PM
Quote from: Demolition Squid on June 06, 2015, 01:04:50 PM
Why do parenting methods have anything at all to do with your relationship to your girlfriend in your mind?

Leaving aside that you're totally wrong about parenting methods, that's a creepy place your mind went to, bro.

That's an interesting point, actually. I've considered a few ideas regarding the connection before, in my head. Still working on it.

I'd just like to point out that you protested being called paternalistic in one breath and then admitted you've wondered about why your mind jumped to childrearing when you thought about your relationship with her before in the next.

You're a smart guy, right? I don't need to draw the line for you and basically repeat what most of the people ITT have pointed out to you already?

Actually, when my paternal nature was brought up earlier, I didn't understand the reference. It didn't hit me until I saw your post.

Repetition is quite boring. You could probably get away with not saying it.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Just look at the ego on this brat.

This kind of narcissistic arrogance goes hand-in-hand with incompetence. He can manipulate insecure teenage girls, and that's probably about where his story ends. She'll grow out of him on her own.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don't think I'm ignoring everything you guys are saying, or just discarding it because it doesn't fit with what I currently see. I ponder what you guys say all the time. I haven't stopped thinking about it all day and all night. I'm considering my options and methodology. This forum's feedback is more welcome to me than pretty much any other place I can think of.

Have you considered acting like a human being?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 07, 2015, 01:49:54 AM
Since I'm starting to have fun asking the questions for a change, let me ask you few more.
DO YOU KNOW THE BASE FREQUENCY OF THE PLIGHT OF FERNANDO POO?
DO YOU KNOW THE BASE FREQUENCY OF ANY WORDS AND THOUGHTS AND FERNANDO POOS?
"IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD, THE WORD WAS FERNANDO POO".
"THE BEST WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH THE PLIGHT OF FERNANDO POO".
"YOU ARE WHAT YOU READ"

:lulz:

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 07, 2015, 03:07:48 AM

May I Big Words?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 07, 2015, 03:11:40 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 07, 2015, 03:07:48 AM

May I Big Words?

Absolutely.

Pæs

Fortunately he's already demonstrated that he's woefully underprepared for getting away with crime, so we don't have that to worry about.