News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I don't want you to feel like you can't be smug. That wasn't my intention and I apologize. Be as smug as you please. Please.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Vivat Alty on October 05, 2016, 11:38:44 PM
Yeah, cuz we're all SHILLS.

Did you not get put on the payroll? Am I posting this on the secret board? Shit.

Wait a minute.... Eris' 'effing PAYING you, like ALL of you! ? And here I am getting bubkus! Well... I guess being a stooge with non-sexual benefits ain't too bad.

Certainly beats being a brazenly bland parody of a dead political movement with just a bit too much saltyness for my taste. Like dried-out ludafisk leftover from sitting out after a holiday party that ended..... what 4 years ago now almost?

Blaze up,
snacktime,
begin R3loveutin'
or whatever,
naptime,
repeat until out
of "grassroot" support

Fun to watch,
3xcept not
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 06, 2016, 02:57:51 AM

Did you not get put on the payroll? Am I posting this on the secret board? Shit.

Wait a minute.... Eris' 'effing PAYING you, like ALL of you! ? And here I am getting bubkus! Well... I guess being a stooge with non-sexual benefits ain't too bad.

Nah, man, we get the checks from Pfizer

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 05, 2016, 11:36:30 PM

The gist Im getting here is you all support "a brazen light upon shadowy matters" until it shines on the wrong shadowy matters.

Then you can go fuck yourself.   :lulz:

And you can continue fucking yourself until Assange "reveals" anything about Trump. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 06, 2016, 04:04:43 PM

The gist Im getting here is you all support "a brazen light upon shadowy matters" until it shines on the wrong shadowy matters.

And you can continue fucking yourself until Assange "reveals" anything about Trump.

ITT: people who never even aspired to doing as much good as Assange has done hate him for not magically publishing things he didnt have and totally not for hurting the presidential chances of their chosen sociopath.

Dont make me do this.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 06, 2016, 04:44:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 06, 2016, 04:04:43 PM

ITT: people who never even aspired to doing as much good as Assange has done hate him for not magically publishing things he didnt have and totally not for hurting the presidential chances of their chosen sociopath.

Dont make me do this.

:treefucker:

Ain't nobody making you fucking do that puto. That's all between you, Her, and that poor tree you be so intently fuckin' on bro.

That's all you. Clearly "woke AF" and cranky about it.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 06, 2016, 03:21:02 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 06, 2016, 02:57:51 AM

Nah, man, we get the checks from Pfizer

Oh SURE! It may say Pfizer on the voucher, account registry, taxation addendi, and cool complimentary stationery, but that's just all the more evidence of Eris' fingery hand all over this... "getting paid" thing you all apparently be doing on the sly.

One day, "Bob" willing, I'll be paying through the nose for shills too. They will be better shills than have ever shilled before! A new breed of shill WORTH shucking out a few extra shillings for! You see if legally incorporated bodies are now PEOPLE then the shill MUST BE the new voices of these newly recognized people.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 06, 2016, 05:02:58 PM
He's no Snowden.

THIS. Ugh this forever. He's no Chelsea Manning, either.

I have spent a long time fighting for Information Wants To Be Free, and even I know that what you free and when matters. Attacking a presidential candidate in an election year is an intensely political act, it's not neutral. You are choosing to attack one party and in doing so tacitly supporting the other. If he had an ounce of sense, he would wait until January to release whatever he's got, because doing this before the election is a vote for Trump and only the catastrophically stupid, the hopelessly stubborn, and the uninformed are okay with that. I used to think he was none of those things. Full of himself? Sure. An asshole to his lady friends? Definitely. A rapist? I wasn't sure. But I really thought he wasn't an idiot.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 06, 2016, 05:02:34 PM
https://theintercept.com/2016/08/06/accusing-wikileaks-bias-beside-point/

After several paragraphs of not making a point except "He exposed Clinton for the shady shitbag anyone who knew anything about Iran Contra already knew she was" ran into this gem:

QuoteAssange's attack on the DNC certainly revealed hypocrisy within the party, and led to the resignations of four senior officials, but his decision to not redact personal information from those documents — or from a second cache of emails hacked from a Turkish political party — also led to criticism from some longtime supporters, including Edward Snowden, the NSA whistleblower.

First off, the Turkish political party comment is a bald faced lie:
https://glomardisclosure.com/2016/07/26/the-who-and-how-of-the-akp-hack-dump-and-wikileaks-release/

The credit card info thing is also a lie, which can be easily verified.

"We did not publish full credit card numbers of donors," Assange said in response to a torrent of criticism from the show's host. "It's the last four digits, just like your 7-Eleven receipt."

Here is an example email showing exactly that:
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4

The entire database is online. Please, find me a single published email that contains full credit card info.