Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMIX

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 02, 2016, 08:06:19 PM
So when was John Olivers early childhood education awareness raising?  Which is beside the point. The point was that John Oliver isnt "just a comedian" like that article claimed he has tangible ties to the Clinton Foundation.
No, the point is that Mr Oliver is " a leading content creator" of the sort that the Clinton Foundation looks to to help spread their messages on things like early childhood education. If you are going to insist that every commercial or non-commercial relationship between corporate bodies is a "Tangible Tie" [cue portentous music] then it is no wonder that you are so obsessed by conspiracy theories.

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

MithridatesXXIII

Criminal Resume:

Buys water from Nestlé
Finances human trafficking and child slavery.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: MMIX on November 02, 2016, 11:31:12 PM
So when was John Olivers early childhood education awareness raising?  Which is beside the point. The point was that John Oliver isnt "just a comedian" like that article claimed he has tangible ties to the Clinton Foundation.
No, the point is that Mr Oliver is " a leading content creator" of the sort that the Clinton Foundation looks to to help spread their messages on things like early childhood education. If you are going to insist that every commercial or non-commercial relationship between corporate bodies is a "Tangible Tie" [cue portentous music] then it is no wonder that you are so obsessed by conspiracy theories.

Ok John Oliver is a completely objective source. Whatever. Im not really obsessed with that conspiracy theory. Please, debunk some of my earlier ones about the Department of Justice.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2016, 12:27:22 AM
You can't argue with a conspiracy theorist.

Most of you have yet to argue with most of my "conspiracy theories" and a few pages back you were all eating up conspiracies about Wikileaks being either being controlled by Putin or Tru-, sorry Cain got offended by that, ROGER STONE. Ive still yet to see any evidence of any of that, besides the fact that Wikileaks, an organization dedicated to government transparency, upon receiving a massive treasure trove of documented government corruption didnt do the right thing and bury it to prevent the rise of Literal Hitler Trump, or at least hang on to it until they got something equally dirty on Trump to publish to be fair. You know because thats how whistleblowing works.

So how about it? How about you try and argue with Clintons ties to the DOJ, or bribes to the FBI, or cutting funding to Bernie delegates?

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 03, 2016, 02:52:30 AM
Mother in Law disowned me over facebook post. IDGAF.

Over supporting Hillary or criticizing Trump? I'm sorry to hear it

The Wizard Joseph

Most of you have yet to argue with most of my "conspiracy theories" and a few pages back you were all eating up conspiracies about Wikileaks being either being controlled by Putin or Tru-, sorry Cain got offended by that, ROGER STONE. Ive still yet to see any evidence of any of that, besides the fact that Wikileaks, an organization dedicated to government transparency, upon receiving a massive treasure trove of documented government corruption didnt do the right thing and bury it to prevent the rise of Literal Hitler Trump, or at least hang on to it until they got something equally dirty on Trump to publish to be fair. You know because thats how whistleblowing works.

So how about it? How about you try and argue with Clintons ties to the DOJ, or bribes to the FBI, or cutting funding to Bernie delegates?

:hitlerbanjo: <----- I don't know what this emote means, but it seems about right for you and your "alt-right" whatever, RP.

Even if Clinton were IN FACT a criminal, and I don't care to defend her but she ISN'T as yet charged, but were she I'd still prefer her and all the dogs of Wallstreet to the alternative over on "your side". I still remember you gleefully saying Trump's victory was "written in the stars" bruh. Funny thing is Hess once thought that very thing about the Reich. It was all kinds of lulzy! Have fun reliving the past with your alt-reich buddies fool.

You can lie with them. I've heard enough pig shit.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 03, 2016, 03:40:56 AM

:hitlerbanjo: <----- I don't know what this emote means, but it seems about right for you and your "alt-right" whatever, RP.

Even if Clinton were IN FACT a criminal, and I don't care to defend her but she ISN'T as yet charged, but were she I'd still prefer her and all the dogs of Wallstreet to the alternative over on "your side". I still remember you gleefully saying Trump's victory was "written in the stars" bruh. Funny thing is Hess once thought that very thing about the Reich. It was all kinds of lulzy! Have fun reliving the past with your alt-reich buddies fool.

You can lie with them. I've heard enough pig shit.

1) Hilter was an industrial-technological society cuck with a single testicle. Burn the cities. Let nature reclaim the great Satan.

2) What do you actually think Trump is going to do once he gains power? I get that hes a sexist, a racist, a pussygrabber ect but what actual policies do you think he is going to instate that you are so afraid of?

MithridatesXXIII

2)

He's going to lose it. He's going to get owned and tooled from every angle. That's just domestically.

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 03, 2016, 04:00:47 AM
2)

He's going to lose it. He's going to get owned and tooled from every angle. That's just domestically.

"TRUMPS BOUND TO LOSE" - Increasingly nervous liberals for the XXXth time this year.

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 04:02:39 AM
2)

"TRUMPS BOUND TO LOSE" - Increasingly nervous liberals for the XXXth time this year.

I suppose this is where you believe his deal making ability is going to prevent him from getting played.

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 03, 2016, 04:06:12 AM
2)

I suppose this is where you believe his deal making ability is going to prevent him from getting played.

I think votes against one candidate arent a vote for another. Trump has a decent core of dedicated followers who genuinely believe in him as a charismatic leader. Clinton has a decent core of people who dont like Trump. Remember in 2012 when Romney tried to ride the Obama-hate train without actually offering any positive reasons to vote for him?

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 04:11:07 AM
2)

I think votes against one candidate arent a vote for another. Trump has a decent core of dedicated followers who genuinely believe in him as a charismatic leader. Clinton has a decent core of people who dont like Trump. Remember in 2012 when Romney tried to ride the Obama-hate train without actually offering any positive reasons to vote for him?

I'm not talking about what the public believes. I'm talking about competence. Making the sausage.

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 03, 2016, 04:13:55 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 04:11:07 AM
2)

I'm not talking about what the public believes. I'm talking about competence. Making the sausage.

So youre talking about once he is in office?

MithridatesXXIII

If it were possible for him to make it there, he would only fail spectacularly.