News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 03, 2016, 04:16:51 AM
If it were possible for him to make it there, he would only fail spectacularly.

You have some strange delusions about the competence of our ruling class.

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 04:19:54 AM

You have some strange delusions about the competence of our ruling class.

I don't know what you're talking about. He won't break 230 electoral votes.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

catastrophically.

I believe he may have the potential to bring about the end of the world.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 03:56:01 AM
2) What do you actually think Trump is going to do once he gains power? I get that hes a sexist, a racist, a pussygrabber ect but what actual policies do you think he is going to instate that you are so afraid of?

Various Caligula-level crazy bullshit. Build a huge border wall. Prolly declare war against an abstract concept.

EDIT:
...Wreck the tourism industry by making it harder to travel. Alienate many other countries with bigotry. Get manipulated by Putin
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 03, 2016, 03:28:49 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 03, 2016, 02:52:30 AM
Mother in Law disowned me over facebook post. IDGAF.

Over supporting Hillary or criticizing Trump? I'm sorry to hear it

One of my dumbshit aunts posted a long misguided rant about Hillary something something Obamacare something something Amoral Democrats and urged everyone to vote Trump. So on my wall I shared the "Trump is accused of raping a 12 year old" story and told the entire world if they vote for him they can GTFO my life. MiL apparently already voted for the scumbag, and felt the need to announce that and advocate for Hillary for Prison.

I would rather be alone in a cave than know anybody who's okay with him.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 03:56:01 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 03, 2016, 03:40:56 AM

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 02, 2016, 08:06:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2016, 12:27:22 AM
You can't argue with a conspiracy theorist.

Most of you have yet to argue with most of my "conspiracy theories" and a few pages back you were all eating up conspiracies about Wikileaks being either being controlled by Putin or Tru-, sorry Cain got offended by that, ROGER STONE. Ive still yet to see any evidence of any of that, besides the fact that Wikileaks, an organization dedicated to government transparency, upon receiving a massive treasure trove of documented government corruption didnt do the right thing and bury it to prevent the rise of Literal Hitler Trump, or at least hang on to it until they got something equally dirty on Trump to publish to be fair. You know because thats how whistleblowing works.

So how about it? How about you try and argue with Clintons ties to the DOJ, or bribes to the FBI, or cutting funding to Bernie delegates?

:hitlerbanjo: <----- I don't know what this emote means, but it seems about right for you and your "alt-right" whatever, RP.

Even if Clinton were IN FACT a criminal, and I don't care to defend her but she ISN'T as yet charged, but were she I'd still prefer her and all the dogs of Wallstreet to the alternative over on "your side". I still remember you gleefully saying Trump's victory was "written in the stars" bruh. Funny thing is Hess once thought that very thing about the Reich. It was all kinds of lulzy! Have fun reliving the past with your alt-reich buddies fool.

You can lie with them. I've heard enough pig shit.

1) Hilter was an industrial-technological society cuck with a single testicle. Burn the cities. Let nature reclaim the great Satan.

2) What do you actually think Trump is going to do once he gains power? I get that hes a sexist, a racist, a pussygrabber ect but what actual policies do you think he is going to instate that you are so afraid of?
:kingmeh:
So... Hitler didn't go far enough for you huh? Nice. Fuck your structured question posing. I get the impression that you're intentionally diverting away from the simple fact that you're just fine with mass devestation and ignorance as long as it's doing what you think you want FOR you... making you the actual cuckold here politically.

That's just a fact true of you and all other self-proclaimd fascists in need of a power fantasy. Thing is TRUMP is a cuckold win-fantasy proxy for "the downtrodden white man" types that don't want to be an adult and adapt to a reality where the game has evened out some.

I feel like you already know this and prefer to divert to questions of policy because you know your philosophical self contradiction is indefensible. But hey, you can always just post another anime pic to get out of that. Totes legit, amiwrite?

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 03, 2016, 10:41:07 AM
Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 03, 2016, 03:28:49 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 03, 2016, 02:52:30 AM
Mother in Law disowned me over facebook post. IDGAF.

Over supporting Hillary or criticizing Trump? I'm sorry to hear it

One of my dumbshit aunts posted a long misguided rant about Hillary something something Obamacare something something Amoral Democrats and urged everyone to vote Trump. So on my wall I shared the "Trump is accused of raping a 12 year old" story and told the entire world if they vote for him they can GTFO my life. MiL apparently already voted for the scumbag, and felt the need to announce that and advocate for Hillary for Prison.

I would rather be alone in a cave than know anybody who's okay with him.

That's rough. I hadn't heard about that with the 12 year old. The good news is that it'll be over soon. I have definitely taken it for granted having a cool MIL.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 03, 2016, 01:19:55 PM

:kingmeh:
So... Hitler didn't go far enough for you huh? Nice. Fuck your structured question posing. I get the impression that you're intentionally diverting away from the simple fact that you're just fine with mass devestation and ignorance as long as it's doing what you think you want FOR you... making you the actual cuckold here politically.
First off, "you're just fine with mass devestation and ignorance as long as it's doing what you think you want FOR you"

You are voting for a candidate who has played a role in destabilizing Libya, destabalizing Boznia, redefining enemy combatant as any male above 16 in the radius of a drone strike to artificially deflate civilian casualty stats and who has LITERALLY schemed behind closed doors to produce an "ignorant and compliant citizenry." All this is apparently justified by some spooky evil that Trump is going to commit, so eldritch and unspeakable that you cant even tell me what it is, BUT YOU JUST KNOW.

And Im the bad guy because Im voting for Trump, and therefore voting for said UNSPEAKABLE EVIL that again, no one seems able to put their finger on.

Also Hitler didnt not go far enough for me, Hitler didnt even begin to go in the right direction. All he wanted was to prop up a failing Industrial-Technological society with war. Which is incidentally what we are doing now.

That's just a fact true of you and all other self-proclaimd fascists in need of a power fantasy. Thing is TRUMP is a cuckold win-fantasy proxy for "the downtrodden white man" types that don't want to be an adult and adapt to a reality where the game has evened out some.

I feel like you already know this and prefer to divert to questions of policy because you know your philosophical self contradiction is indefensible. But hey, you can always just post another anime pic to get out of that. Totes legit, amiwrite?

"Adapt to a reality where the game has evened out some" WOW. I never knew the destruction of the working class was so PROGRESSIVE! https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/04/death-predicts-whether-people-vote-for-donald-trump/  If you honestly believe that these people are currently killing themselves and overdosing in record numbers just because they cant stand to see minorities doing better(and by extension the brave white upper class liberals who defend them) you need to grow up. Other people have their own lives and do not revolve around you. The other part of this is that it isnt true, minorities have been hit harder by the economy than them. Nice to see the liberal defenders of compassion and empathy pathologizing the suffering of a massive swath of their own neighbors.

Also could you define fascist? Not trying to quiz you its just everyone seems to have their own special definition, kind of like "hipster", and it makes things easier if we know what it is. I use the Ernst Nolte definition, by which incidentally, Trump doesnt come anywhere close to fascism.

NeonWytch

I define Facism as an authoritarian government characterized by a cult of action, an insular/xenophobic attitude that paints everything but the party/leader/nation as evil, and a propensity towards extremist nationalism and fear-mongering I suppose.
A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Quote from: NeonWytch on November 03, 2016, 04:30:09 PM
I define Facism as an authoritarian government characterized by a cult of action, an insular/xenophobic attitude that paints everything but the party/leader/nation as evil, and a propensity towards extremist nationalism and fear-mongering I suppose.

By this definition Social Justice is fascism. Cult of action, its called activism. Insular attitude, remember to not consume any problematic media! Extremist nationalism, Black Nationalism is very cozy in social justice circles. Fear mongering, TRUMP IS LITERALLY PUTIN.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2016, 05:34:25 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 03:37:16 PM
And Im the bad guy because Im voting for Trump,

Yes.

I just find it endlessly surreal that you all think that someone with nearly identical ties to Goldman Sachs and sexual blackmail networks is going to run our country any differently than HRC would. QED, name a major policy difference between GWB and Obama.

LMNO

Quote from: LMNO on November 03, 2016, 05:56:16 PM
One typically says "QED" after the point has been proven.

The point is that Obama, despite superficially being very different from Bush, ultimately served the same interests. Trump is superficially very different from Clinton, but serves the same interests.

LMNO

The operative word in my previous point is "proven".

Do you even know what QED means?