News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: MMIX on November 03, 2016, 07:49:01 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 07:25:46 PM
And both of them just coincidentally have sex scandals linked to the same Wall Street blackmailing pimp, which despite them both seemingly going for the jugular with sex scandals, they have conveniently avoided even mentioning.

Clinton and Trump serve the same masters.

Hillary Clinton has a sex scandal? Wow, I think I missed that one.

Click a few pages back to all the Epstein stuff.

Quote from: Xaz on November 03, 2016, 07:36:54 PM
Why does everyone powerful have hidden sex scandals?

Blackmail. Its SOP in DC, also in London apparently if you look at the Saville case.

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 08:06:19 PM

Blackmail. Its SOP in DC.

So it's just the powerful being blackmailed for it but really everyone has some weird shit they wouldn't want to get out?

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Quote from: Xaz on November 03, 2016, 08:11:17 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 08:06:19 PM

Blackmail. Its SOP in DC.

So it's just the powerful being blackmailed for it but really everyone has some weird shit they wouldn't want to get out?

More like people are chosen for their ability to be blackmailed, as well as people opting in to blackmail to solidify deals and prove loyalty.

Faust

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 07:17:37 PM
Quote from: Faust on November 03, 2016, 07:05:22 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 06:06:34 PM
Quote from: LMNO on November 03, 2016, 06:02:48 PM
The operative word in my previous point is "proven".

Do you even know what QED means?

So you dispute that Obama and Bush have been nearly identical?

Bush started two protracted wars that served no purpose and taken on their opening goals, were both wars lost.
Apart from small conflicts and gradually unwinding his inherited wars, Obama managed to go 8 years without getting tangled up with another one, even when Syria was dangled right in front of him.

Its a small difference, and the advent of drone technology could possibly have shaped Bushes approach differently, nevertheless it doesn't change what happened for each of them

We are currently bombing 7 different countires(as opposed to Bushs 4), one of those being Syria, and none of these count as wars? Like, shit man, I guess were just going to accept that my definition of war and your definition of war are different and leave it at that.
Perhaps I should have said ground conflict. The key difference is that in this case they can pack up and leave at any time, which wasn't possible with the occupations of the other counties.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Quote from: Faust on November 03, 2016, 08:23:25 PM

Bush started two protracted wars that served no purpose and taken on their opening goals, were both wars lost.
Apart from small conflicts and gradually unwinding his inherited wars, Obama managed to go 8 years without getting tangled up with another one, even when Syria was dangled right in front of him.

Its a small difference, and the advent of drone technology could possibly have shaped Bushes approach differently, nevertheless it doesn't change what happened for each of them

We are currently bombing 7 different countires(as opposed to Bushs 4), one of those being Syria, and none of these count as wars? Like, shit man, I guess were just going to accept that my definition of war and your definition of war are different and leave it at that.
Perhaps I should have said ground conflict. The key difference is that in this case they can pack up and leave at any time, which wasn't possible with the occupations of the other counties.

So he started more unwinnable, region destabalizing wars with a policy of actively targeting civilians but its all good because we arent occupying them? It doesnt seem like a huge difference to me. Which is likely my fault, I lack degrees, I dont use QED right, I am voting for Trump, the complexities of Obama's Drone wars are probably over my head.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

I am just sitting here watching smart people try to argue with crazy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2016, 08:38:48 PM
I am just sitting here watching smart people try to argue with crazy.

You see thats the fun part, crazy is winning! Pretty soon, more and more people you know are going to be crazy. Pretty soon this whole country is going to be run by crazy. Youd think a bunch of SMART PEOPLEtm like yourselves would have had the foresight to see this coming and used those smarts to formulate a plan. Instead youre all voting for Clinton and hoping it just goes away. It wont.

BTW. Trump isnt a Fascist, Fascists are what come AFTER Trump.

Faust

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 03, 2016, 08:29:37 PM
Quote from: Faust on November 03, 2016, 08:23:25 PM

So he started more unwinnable, region destabalizing wars with a policy of actively targeting civilians but its all good because we arent occupying them? It doesnt seem like a huge difference to me. Which is likely my fault, I lack degrees, I dont use QED right, I am voting for Trump, the complexities of Obama's Drone wars are probably over my head.
You asked for the differences between bush and Obama, I don't care who you are voting for in this election, they are both terrible, regardless of any of the conspiracy theory stuff.

Targetting civilians is reprehensible, beyond measure, but that just seems to be the norm for US foreign policy, it's not acceptable in any way shape or form, but it seems to be the-best-you-get.

The creation of IS and the destabilisation of those regions started long before Obama. He's not blameless, I hold him and Clinton as secretary of state accountable for turning Libya into a third world country, and I hold Bush accountable for an entrenched mess that devoured Afghanistan and Iraq and spread to Syria. Taken objectively Obama was probably the least worst option. If you want better then that you need reform, not a candidate.

Which is why we are currently taking over the Republican party.

Faust

Ok, the best place the republican party could be right now, is in opposition, so I hope you and they are doing their best to lose the election.

Quote from: Faust on November 03, 2016, 08:59:24 PM
Ok, the best place the republican party could be right now, is in opposition, so I hope you and they are doing their best to lose the election.

You dont understand. The battle is not over until the streets run red with cuckservative blood.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: Faust on November 03, 2016, 08:46:13 PM
The creation of IS and the destabilisation of those regions started long before Obama.

Yeah, it's mostly the Bush administration's fault!

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago