News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Brother Nihil on November 03, 2016, 10:21:18 PM
The streets must run red with cuckservative blood!
The Lord of Death must be placated with piles of skulls!
The mob must be appeased with the heads of traitors!

Forget your ridiculous elections, candidates, laws and stage-managed democracies going forward friends. That's part of the old order and the old Aeon. A much bigger play is about to begin. We are entering the deep shadow of the new Aeon now, and the bodies will surely start to pile up soon. This is how honor and vitality are renewed, enervating abstractions are destroyed and new ages are won. The Lord of Death demands his due. I, for one, can't wait. All hail the Lord of Death!

Purification of world. Revolt of the damned. Destruction of the cities in FIRE! KEK WILLS IT.

Faust

That's not a great deflection, Saddam was a monster, but similarly to Assad he would not tolerate dissent like the rebels. It's possible the Arab spring wouldn't have happened with him still there, its also possible it would have, and in a less messy fashion, with less Muslims with an axe to grind against the west.

As to murdering Republicans, and using cuck in a sentence makes me lose interest faster then I can burn IQ points trying to discuss such a thing.
I'm out, have a good election folks, hope everyone gets what they want.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Quote from: Faust on November 03, 2016, 11:10:54 PM
That's not a great deflection, Saddam was a monster, but similarly to Assad he would not tolerate dissent like the rebels. It's possible the Arab spring wouldn't have happened with him still there, its also possible it would have, and in a less messy fashion, with less Muslims with an axe to grind against the west.

As to murdering Republicans, and using cuck in a sentence makes me lose interest faster then I can burn IQ points trying to discuss such a thing.
I'm out, have a good election folks, hope everyone gets what they want.

I dont actually advocate murdering Republicans. I do advocate ousting them from power.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 03, 2016, 08:38:48 PM
I am just sitting here watching smart people try to argue with crazy.

I'm done arguing. Crazy well past proven and self-proclaimed.
PLEASE do me a solid and clip the thread again where Nihil chimed in with that fine bit of pseudo-gnostic blather and put it somewhere like high weirdness. I'd have some words with the fool here, but I expect to go... profoundly off topic.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Brother Nihil on November 04, 2016, 12:39:12 AM
The smart people of one age are the idiots of the next, and vice versa.

And guys like you get shafted in all ages, brains-wise.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

:lulz:

Never mind. I mistakenly took him srs for a moment. Then he posted THAT... made my day! Not in a nice way. That there be some grade A cray!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: MMIX on November 02, 2016, 11:31:12 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 02, 2016, 08:06:19 PM
So when was John Olivers early childhood education awareness raising?  Which is beside the point. The point was that John Oliver isnt "just a comedian" like that article claimed he has tangible ties to the Clinton Foundation.
No, the point is that Mr Oliver is " a leading content creator" of the sort that the Clinton Foundation looks to to help spread their messages on things like early childhood education. If you are going to insist that every commercial or non-commercial relationship between corporate bodies is a "Tangible Tie" [cue portentous music] then it is no wonder that you are so obsessed by conspiracy theories.

Just imagine how much he'd shit himself if theyrule.net was kept updated.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Vivat Alty on November 03, 2016, 06:07:12 PM
I feel sorry for making fun of Ron Paul, clearly something is deeply wrong there. Who doesn't like John Oliver? More to the point,  sorry your brain is all fucked up, Ron Paul.

I think he's got a case of whatever is wrong with Rachel Dolezal.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Brother Nihil on November 04, 2016, 12:39:12 AM
The smart people of one age are the idiots of the next, and vice versa. Same for the sane and the insane. Lately I've been watching the smart people get everything wrong yet double-down on their stupidity, while ramping up their insults of the (now double-) stupid and evoking ever-greater phantom menaces (Russian hackers who hate our freedoms allied with the FBI and the vast Right Wing Conspiracy, etc.). Meanwhile. W. Bush and the neocons are voting for Killary, and the rest of us goyim are clearly a bunch of stupid racists.

This kind of incoherent idiocy is further proof of my observation that one Yuga is ending and another is beginning. When your abstractions begin to fail you on this scale, the end of the age is surely at hand.

Smart is the new stupid and crazy is the new sane and Donald Trump is the Kalki Avatar, you faggots!

Indeed. The fire rises.

Hillary seems to have a knack for getting child abusers out of hot water:

http://pastebin.com/raw/tBMC2U6W

In the morning I am going to sift through this 80 page clusterfuck and quote all of you saying that Wikileaks should have kept this under wraps because THE DONALD.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 04, 2016, 04:58:28 AM

It is too late.

I must say that I can see how Trump basically is BOB Dobbs. He's rich, he's stupid, every time he fucks up he gets richer, and he's going to cause the end of the world.

The only difference is that BOB is supposed to end the world on our terms. And his hair looks m0re real, despite being highly pixelated.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Cain

Quote from: Vivat Alty on November 03, 2016, 06:07:12 PM
I feel sorry for making fun of Ron Paul, clearly something is deeply wrong there. Who doesn't like John Oliver? More to the point,  sorry your brain is all fucked up, Ron Paul.

I don't, actually.  Not because he's the poodle of his masters at the DNC via Turner Times Warner or whatever, but mostly his voice sets me on edge and makes me want to punch him.

I know for you Americans he has an English accent, and therefore is sophisticated and sexy, but he honestly sounds like a twat.  It's the worst combination of Brummie, Liverpudlian and private school twazzock I can possibly imagine.  I suppose though at least he's not Geordie - then you'd need subtitles to watch his show.

Watching Jill Stein spazz out about his show was pretty funny though, so props to him for that.

Faust

He plays that up well in Community as the failed alcoholic community school lecturer, which is what still associate him with on his show.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.