Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 07, 2016, 02:33:51 AM
It's an inherent human weakness. Not your revolution.

I never said it was my revolution. I said it was the death throes of everything you hold dear.

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 07, 2016, 02:35:34 AM

I never said it was my revolution. I said it was the death throes of everything you hold dear.

Na. That's not really how history moves

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 07, 2016, 02:38:41 AM

You ever consider a career writing fortune cookies?

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 07, 2016, 02:40:02 AM

I got one

Your boy's about to lose

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 07, 2016, 02:41:39 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 07, 2016, 02:40:02 AM

I got one

Your boy's about to lose

I doubt this. But even if it is true, Trump-ism will live on. In fact it will only get WORSE. Remember when I said the REAL fascists come after Trump?

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 07, 2016, 02:44:01 AM
Another:

Chicken tendies are gonna hit the deck

When Pumpkin Spice lattes are the only legal food under Clinton Tendies will be black market currency.

The Wizard Joseph

:) FINALLY you've dispensed with your mask RP. It must feel just
MARVELOUS.

So... you're mostly hoping to see the world burn so that an idyllic eco-fascism can come to be? Is that where you get your "Keks"? Hoping that The Donald
WILL DO IT FOR YOU?

Did you know that the name of the god Kuk, is pronounced about halfway between  "kook" and "cuck"? That's a bit ironic no? You're a kook looking to see some serious eschaton action, but can't do it just by yourself can Yah? So your looking for a cuck from Kuk.

Also... frog idol in "the prophecy" misrepresentation of the hieroglyphics isn't Kuk or any variant. It's Hequet, a fertility diety associated with childbirth and all of the related matters. Bet that Kuk would likely take that... poorly.

Soo... you're SURE that there's NO connection to being an outright Nazi in your clique of Kuk cucks? Cuz I'll just bet Nihil knows the price of failure in such an endeavor, and you've already failed by just opening up here. Gave me reason to go diving out in the dark waters RP.

Quote"...You're locked in here with me..."
:lulz:
It's nice to be home. Glad you feel so very comfortable in here now that you're... unencumbered by your intricate pretensions.

Things are going to move over to your autism thread from here so as not to further disrupt the QUALITY political butthurt fountain you're providing with my little mystical muse and her entirely apolitical interests.  :wink:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 07, 2016, 03:43:03 AM
MARVELOUS.

So... you're mostly hoping to see the world burn so that an idyllic eco-fascism can come to be? Is that where you get your "Keks"? Hoping that The Donald
WILL DO IT FOR YOU?

Did you know that the name of the god Kuk, is pronounced about halfway between  "kook" and "cuck"? That's a bit ironic no? You're a kook looking to see some serious eschaton action, but can't do it just by yourself can Yah? So your looking for a cuck from Kuk.

Also... frog idol in "the prophecy" misrepresentation of the hieroglyphics isn't Kuk or any variant. It's Hequet, a fertility diety associated with childbirth and all of the related matters. Bet that Kuk would likely take that... poorly.

Soo... you're SURE that there's NO connection to being an outright Nazi in your clique of Kuk cucks? Cuz I'll just bet Nihil knows the price of failure in such an endeavor, and you've already failed by just opening up here. Gave me reason to go diving out in the dark waters RP.

It's nice to be home. Glad you feel so very comfortable in here now that you're... unencumbered by your intricate pretensions.

Things are going to move over to your autism thread from here so as not to further disrupt the QUALITY political butthurt fountain you're providing with my little mystical muse and her entirely apolitical interests.  :wink:

What mask? I have been an open EcoFascist for awhile. Also again, Im supposedly butthurt, yet all I post about is how my candidate is winning and my enemies are losing power. I long ago accepted that the average person, even the average "political" person is completely apathetic. I have no delusions of any of you ever changing your minds just because Clinton is astoundingly corrupt, and tied to Human Trafficking and Child Prostitution. Im doing this as a public servie since most of you havent bothered to actually read the emails and just get MSM summaries about how theres absolutely nothing to see here. This is rubbing it in your faces. You dont appreciate it now but in time you will. This isnt just some election distraction, this is going to have massive repercussions, not necessarily legal, for years to come. All of "serious value driven liberal" throwing themselves behind this kind of evil while PROUDLY declaring their apathy wont be forgotten. Least of all by the Berniebros you all keep smugly chastising for "posting right wing propaganda."
Those Berniebros posting Alex Jones, they were supposed to be what comes after you. A good portion of them have gone to Trump, not a majority, but that still shows something. They are quickly losing faith in everything you believe in, and when you are gone no one will believe in it anymore. Good job.

"Hoping to see the world burn" the worlds already burning, Im just stating the fact that if Clinton wins it will burn faster. "Nazis" Could you define that please. Not trying to nitpick its just one of those words that everyone seems to have a special snowflake definition for.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 07, 2016, 04:01:47 AM
MARVELOUS.

WILL DO IT FOR YOU?

What mask? I have been an open EcoFascist for awhile. Also again, Im supposedly butthurt, yet all I post about is how my candidate is winning and my enemies are losing power. I long ago accepted that the average person, even the average "political" person is completely apathetic. I have no delusions of any of you ever changing your minds just because Clinton is astoundingly corrupt, and tied to Human Trafficking and Child Prostitution. Im doing this as a public servie since most of you havent bothered to actually read the emails and just get MSM summaries about how theres absolutely nothing to see here. This is rubbing it in your faces. You dont appreciate it now but in time you will. This isnt just some election distraction, this is going to have massive repercussions, not necessarily legal, for years to come. All of "serious value driven liberal" throwing themselves behind this kind of evil while PROUDLY declaring their apathy wont be forgotten. Least of all by the Berniebros you all keep smugly chastising for "posting right wing propaganda."
Those Berniebros posting Alex Jones, they were supposed to be what comes after you. A good portion of them have gone to Trump, not a majority, but that still shows something. They are quickly losing faith in everything you believe in, and when you are gone no one will believe in it anymore. Good job.

"Hoping to see the world burn" the worlds already burning, Im just stating the fact that if Clinton wins it will burn faster. "Nazis" Could you define that please. Not trying to nitpick its just one of those words that everyone seems to have a special snowflake definition for.

:jebus: I'm far from anything like what you presume here, but keep pinning yourself up there with your bad, bad martyr self.

Sooo... No kukNazis to see here. I guess. In no way did this Trump-"Kali yuga" all just occur to Nihil out of the blue. So I guess you already knew that and have been shitting folks here seeing how you refuse to actually confront your TRULY misguided perceptions about reality, even with a whole board of veteran Discordians laughing their balls off at them.

You remember the guy that shot all those students in Umpqua about a year ago? He was a creature from the sick culture of 4chan just like your "alt-right" Pepememe raping "kuk buddies". I remember reading the thread where he announced his intent as coldly as any other fanatic killer and the sheer JOY of the folks getting their murderous cuck-rush from the deed and just being in on an infamous event.

You aggrandize your own morality while rather vigouously lying with Nazi pigs..

Forgive me if I somehow doubt your ability to lead Nihil anywhere, much less to a Jesus you seem... pretty far from man. Maybe you should try forgiving whoever hurt you so badly that you grew to hate the world and seek a better life through moving On. That's power. Don't need no Jesus stamp. You just walk away man.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 07, 2016, 04:01:47 AM
MARVELOUS.

WILL DO IT FOR YOU?

Naw, Clinton's the long slow decline candidate. Trump's the epic catastrophic breakdown candidate.

EDIT:
As for Nazis, the modern Republicans have the whole racism and ultranationalism thing going on (though I'll cede that it's the Democrats, with their pro-choice stance, who are closer to bringing back eugenics)

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Junkenstein

"No criminal conduct" says FBI of Clinton email crap. Again.

Guess who's looking for a job with some urgency.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Also fear and panic at trump rally over phantom gun.

The ironies. So many ironies.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.