News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Amazing how often that's the case with the Trump campaign.  Covert antisemitism or just stupid?

The Wizard Joseph

Test

Edit to add the below due to a novel and bizarre malfunction of the posting box that returned as empty with an error message stating such. This is what I meant to post.
... upon pasting original message I got the same error again.

This is what I intended to post without the preceeding replychain in attempt to see if some form of shenanigans is afoot.

:lulz: :lulz: Clearly MithridatesXXIII takes the new mysteries very seriously! You weren't joking about the toxin knowledge huh? Neat!

You should definitely read the "FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST" thread. I and others have had some very notable experiences with rind toxicity you may find interesting and the thread will vastly improve your understanding of the sort of folk you're getting yourself involved with here! :)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

MithridatesXXIII

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 07, 2016, 06:02:22 PM
:lulz: :lulz: Clearly MithridatesXXIII takes the new mysteries very seriously! You weren't joking about the toxin knowledge huh? Neat!

You should definitely read the "FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST" thread. I and others have had some very notable experiences with rind toxicity you may find interesting and the thread will vastly improve your understanding of the sort of folk you're getting yourself involved with here! :)

Can't say that I know about bath salts, RCs, mysteries, oranges, or what is toxic to you. Try blueberries by the pound.

Ziegejunge

I've been away from this thread for a few days and currently can't be arsed to backread. Would anyone care to summarize the past few pages for me?

Preferably in the form of Mad Libs?

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on November 07, 2016, 06:53:18 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 07, 2016, 06:02:22 PM

Can't say that I know about bath salts, RCs, mysteries, oranges, or what is toxic to you. Try blueberries by the pound.

Try almost anything by the pound and be prepared for a bad time.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Salty

Quote from: Ziegejunge on November 07, 2016, 09:34:55 PM
I've been away from this thread for a few days and currently can't be arsed to backread. Would anyone care to summarize the past few pages for me?

Not necessarily in this order.
:showus:
:treefucker:
:winner:
:piss:
:tldr2:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on November 07, 2016, 05:42:01 PM
Amazing how often that's the case with the Trump campaign.  Covert antisemitism or just stupid?

I suspect there's that many unsuitable or just stupid people kicking around in general to lean towards overt-antisemitism. Throw 10 things up, pull the 7 worst and the 3 moderately less stupid or horrible things moves the conversation in general away from reality/truth. Rinse and repeat for a few years and you've got a lot of people filled with some very odd ideas. I do wonder, which swing state does this influence the most? There's got to be some horrible graphs out there for this kind of thing. If not, it's good fodder for fake graphs.

It's another part of the horrible outcome here. There's a serious down-side to a clinton win in which pretty much everything that she could have been held accountable/questioned over have just been totally missed by incompetence. It's not a win you can be proud of unless you have a crushing margin over the other side. It seems that bar is fucking low now though as brexit keeps being mentioned. So anything above 52% will be read as "overwhelming mandate" while the half lose their shit, meltdown and tear themselves apart. That goes for a win either way too.

Where's El Chapo now? I want to get in early and bag a position for the 2020 games.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Brother Nihil on November 08, 2016, 12:07:55 AM
Regardless of silly elections, we are entering an era of open insurrection and breakdown of the Magian/Yehud liberal capitalist system. Will there be a long, Roman-style decline, or a fast collapse?

RACE WAR
HOLY WAR
NATIONAL WAR
TOTAL WAR AGAINST CAPITALISM

These wars are already underway on the streets of Europe and Amerika. White jewlibs will have no safe spaces in this new Aeon of war. Bottom line: A planet of 5 billion niggers is the END for all white lib/jew-style living, and the beginning of survival. Don't you hipsters know this?

Quote from: Vivat Alty on November 08, 2016, 12:11:25 AM

And again!
Not necessarily in this order.
:showus:
:treefucker:
:winner:
:piss:
:tldr2:
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

MithridatesXXIII

The Good Reverend Roger

Regardless of silly elections, we are entering an era of open insurrection and breakdown of the Magian/Yehud liberal capitalist system. Will there be a long, Roman-style decline, or a fast collapse?

RACE WAR
HOLY WAR
NATIONALIST WAR
ANTI-CAPITALIST WAR

These wars are already underway on the streets of Europe and Amerika. White jewlibs will have no safe spaces in this new Aeon of war. Bottom line: A planet of 5 billion niggers is the END for all white lib/jew-style living, and the beginning of survival. Don't you hipsters know this?

Christ, you're boring.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Ziegejunge on November 07, 2016, 09:34:55 PM

People who arent secure enough in their own beliefs to honestly engage with other beliefs. So they pretend theyre too good to do so while gettiing really butthurt.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

RACE WAR
HOLY WAR
NATIONALIST WAR
ANTI-CAPITALIST WAR

Hey! Racist wingnut! If you really hate black folks then before voting for Trump please stop to consider that the Democrats' pro-choice stance has probably done more than any other policy to reduce the number of black people and that Lincoln was a Republican.

EDIT:
Also, Trump isn't white, he's orange!

EDIT:
Come to think of it, does that signify anything in the mysticism of Discordian elements?

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

I will say for Trump that he is somewhat BOB Dobbs-esque. Especially in the way his businesses keep failing yet he somehow keeps emerging even richer (like the fabled million dollars BOB makes every time he screws up)

Goddess Eris

Help this is happening TOMORROW

*wailing and gnashing of teeth*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk