News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Calling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 04, 2015, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Don Coyote on November 09, 2016, 06:03:49 AM
Fuck all you weak-ass white folk in the US thinking about leaving. I'm staying. Fuck these wanabe facists. I am going to work harder for my fellow persons to be treated like fucking people.

And, maybe bust some nazi kneecaps.

"Fuck these fascists democratically pursuing their goals through completely legal means Im going to violently attack people who disagree with me"

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 09, 2016, 06:11:19 AM
THeY SAVED the bEST for LAST

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120 (attachments)

CLINTON USED HER CRONY PRESS TO MAKE TRUMP THE NOMINEE.

CLINTON DID TRUMP.

YOU ALL GOT TROLLED.

We. We, all got trolled. The prank is only just beginning.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on November 09, 2016, 06:17:32 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 09, 2016, 06:11:19 AM
THeY SAVED the bEST for LAST

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120 (attachments)

CLINTON USED HER CRONY PRESS TO MAKE TRUMP THE NOMINEE.

CLINTON DID TRUMP.

YOU ALL GOT TROLLED.

We. We, all got trolled. The prank is only just beginning.

"Dont blame me for the Trump presidency, I voted for the person who got him nominated"

THIS IS THE BEST ELECTION EVER

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Fuck all you weak-ass white folk in the US thinking about leaving. I'm staying. Fuck these wanabe facists. I am going to work harder for my fellow persons to be treated like fucking people.

I'm at least going to look in to getting out while the getting's good. With luck though it'll take them more than four years to get past the jews and the trade unionists

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Bruno

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on November 09, 2016, 06:24:47 AM

I'm at least going to look in to getting out while the getting's good. With luck though it'll take them more than four years to get past the jews and the trade unionists

Not me. I'm going with "Suicide by Brownshirt".
Formerly something else...

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 09, 2016, 04:43:31 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 08, 2016, 08:22:07 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 08, 2016, 02:28:36 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 08, 2016, 11:00:04 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 08, 2016, 04:22:31 AM
Quote from: Ziegejunge on November 07, 2016, 09:34:55 PM
I've been away from this thread for a few days and currently can't be arsed to backread. Would anyone care to summarize the past few pages for me?

Preferably in the form of Mad Libs?

People who arent secure enough in their own beliefs to honestly engage with other beliefs. So they pretend theyre too good to do so while gettiing really butthurt.

I was mostly just engaging with you to see what shook out... and it was all very informative! The most entertaining part was watching you get snapped at by Nihil even as he apparently came in to back your ass up.

So do you believe that race war is a holy war as Nihil does?

What is this great revelation about me you have discovered? The fact that Nihil shitposted in the same thread? What?

Nothing great. Nothing actually about you per se really. Just a good spot to start digging into the "Alt-right" mentality and find the Nazis.

So youre "digging" into the movement hoping to find people who confirm your biases, mainly that the movement is just a "mask" for racism? Which is a very strange belief to begin with considering most of the racists in the AltRight are very open about the fact. Go ahead, you will probably succeed and will learn absolutely nothing in the process. Nor will you be proving anything to me, Im more than aware of the racists in the altright.

So again do you think that race war is holy war? Are you maybe more like willing to spill some more randomly chosen "normie" blood for Kuk? How far will you go for your "eco fascism"?

Fascism by its very definition(Ernst Nolte definition) requires minimal if any violence to rise to power. More importantly, while violence does serve a purpose historically in ANY rise to power it serves a very specialized role and is not a cure all. That role is simply to wipe out potential opposition, AFTER complete legitimacy has been established. Otherwise any gains made by it will be completely worthless thanks to the loss of legitimacy that comes with it. Were just barely into the opening stages of step 1 of fascism (delegitimization of existing power), so any fruitful violence is far far in the future.

To answer your question, yes I would be willing to use violence, if it was fruitful. But I also severely doubt once we have complete legitimacy in the eyes of the people(stage 2) that any kind of violence will even be necessary, or would even be productive. Americans are pretty squeamish about violence that isnt an ocean away. Even against a delegitimized opponent it would probably lose us legitimacy. And we just have the most wonderful prison infrastructure, we could easily put all of wall street to work making license plates, digging irrigation ditches and generally being productive members of society for the first time in their lives.

So... Yes to race war and slaughter for "Keks" if it's FRUITFUL and politically expedient, in fewer words. Nice. All I needed to hear.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Don Coyote

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 09, 2016, 06:30:46 AM

nOT ME. i HAVE HIGHER ASPIRATIONS. i AM GOING TO BE FUCKIGN U P SOME FUCKING BROWNSHIRTS.

I DIDN 'T RAIST MY RIGHT FUCKING HAND AND GIVE 8 YEARA OF MY FUCKING LIFE JUST SO THE FUCKING NAZIS OF THE 21ST CENTUIRY COULD FUCK OF UP THE US. I AM GOING TO FUCKING FUCK UP SOME FUCKING NAZIS. AND I PLAN TO FUCKING LIVE THROU8GH THIS SHUIT

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 09, 2016, 06:40:49 AM
So... Yes to race war and slaughter for "Keks" if it's FRUITFUL and politically expedient, in fewer words. Nice. All I needed to hear.

Did I say race war? And I kind of said the opposite of it being fruitful.

Edit: Just to clarify. By the nature of fascism, when it comes to America it is unlikely to be racist unless American attitudes on race take a massive 180. Which is unlikely.

Bruno

Quote from: Don Coyote on November 09, 2016, 06:41:48 AM

nOT ME. i HAVE HIGHER ASPIRATIONS. i AM GOING TO BE FUCKIGN U P SOME FUCKING BROWNSHIRTS.

I DIDN 'T RAIST MY RIGHT FUCKING HAND AND GIVE 8 YEARA OF MY FUCKING LIFE JUST SO THE FUCKING NAZIS OF THE 21ST CENTUIRY COULD FUCK OF UP THE US. I AM GOING TO FUCKING FUCK UP SOME FUCKING NAZIS. AND I PLAN TO FUCKING LIVE THROU8GH THIS SHUIT

Well, you might want to start saving up your money for cheaper, more flammable liquids than whiskey, then.
Formerly something else...

The Good Reverend Roger

I'm going with "blend in and fuck shit up".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Hopefully Clinton will turn out to be more corrupt than anybody could've imagined and somehow be able to conjure up 37 faithless electors

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2016, 06:57:19 AM

I'm going with "blend in and fuck shit up".

I feel like that might be part of my plan.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 09, 2016, 06:42:29 AM

Edit: Just to clarify. By the nature of fascism, when it comes to America it is unlikely to be racist unless American attitudes on race take a massive 180. Which is unlikely.

QuoteTo answer your question, yes I would be willing to use violence, if it was fruitful.   
:retard:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 09, 2016, 07:11:35 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 09, 2016, 06:42:29 AM

QuoteTo answer your question, yes I would be willing to use violence, if it was fruitful.   
:retard:

If. Followed by the rest of the paragraph where I explained why it wouldnt be. Also lol @ thread full of people LARPing being the German Resistance because a Republican won.

Also by all means, please, flip the fuck out. Go ahead and delegitimize yourself in the eyes of normal people more than the past 8 years already have. Im sure when you "bust nazi kneecaps" it will really change a lot of minds.