News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

The non Tucson infected sister is posting the benefits of chiropractic manipulation on infants' spines.

She doesn't have kids and isn't a chiropractor. Just telling people how awesome it is.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Trivial Notgeil on October 12, 2015, 03:20:48 AM
The non Tucson infected sister is posting the benefits of chiropractic manipulation on infants' spines.

She doesn't have kids and isn't a chiropractor. Just telling people how awesome it is.

Solution is obvious.  Send her and a cheque to Tucson.  We'll sort her out.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 11, 2015, 06:03:08 AM
Quote from: Meunster on October 11, 2015, 05:57:49 AM

It kinda still can. Because the box controls culture.

I live in Tucson.  Culture is something that happens to other people.  In places like Boston and Portland.

But they have shit like Kozy Shack, whatever the fuck that is, so I think I win.

Kozy Shack is love. Kozy Shack is light.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

Bieber dickpic leaked. also he snubbed Rhonda Rousey's sister in front of her at a publicity event, which is a matchup I had previously only dreamed of.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 12, 2015, 06:35:31 AM

I live in Tucson.  Culture is something that happens to other people.  In places like Boston and Portland.

But they have shit like Kozy Shack, whatever the fuck that is, so I think I win.

I still have no idea what that is, which makes me grateful.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 12, 2015, 06:47:30 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 12, 2015, 06:35:31 AM

I still have no idea what that is, which makes me grateful.

:lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Alty's friend seems to be having a full-throttle meltdown in that thread on Alty's Wall, which included one of the best testimonials I have ever received:

For a whore that purveys sheer chaos in a realm of order, surely you realize your own spiritual belief (or lack there of or puppy) shows you're naught but a madwoman of your own?

It's almost like he knows me!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

LMNO

Wow.  That crashed and burned hard there at the end.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Faust

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 13, 2015, 03:16:19 PM
Alty's friend seems to be having a full-throttle meltdown in that thread on Alty's Wall, which included one of the best testimonials I have ever received:

For a whore that purveys sheer chaos in a realm of order, surely you realize your own spiritual belief (or lack there of or puppy) shows you're naught but a madwoman of your own?

It's almost like he knows me!

Awesome, if someone said something that flattering about me I would probably have it etched on a coat of arms and mounted somewhere I could see it each day.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.