News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Meunster on October 14, 2015, 12:53:32 AM
Holy fuck, like i know people at fast food jobs are retarded

Maybe you're depressed because some part of you realizes what a complete asshole you are.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on October 14, 2015, 06:34:43 AM

Maybe you're depressed because some part of you realizes what a complete asshole you are.

You cold, mang.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love you, ECH.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on October 14, 2015, 05:45:49 AM
Being one in seven billion. With a pretty unique view on the world is kinda bullshit.

Hard to find people to relate to, and all.

Like, I think I'll do the math some time.

Oh, I see; you have a case of Special Snowflake Syndrome.

My recommendation is to move to a progressive city and go to college, because you'll realize fairly quickly that you aren't that unique after all.

Cons: no longer being able to bathe in the smug assurance that you are special.

Pros: not feeling isolated.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I do feel like I need to issue the disclaimer that I'm not suggesting that because college selects against dumb people. College is full of idiots. But it also selects for smart people, so your odds are much better.

Meunster

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 14, 2015, 03:16:42 PM
Quote from: Meunster on October 14, 2015, 05:45:49 AM
Being one in seven billion. With a pretty unique view on the world is kinda bullshit.

Hard to find people to relate to, and all.

Like, I think I'll do the math some time.

Oh, I see; you have a case of Special Snowflake Syndrome.

My recommendation is to move to a progressive city and go to college, because you'll realize fairly quickly that you aren't that unique after all.

Cons: no longer being able to bathe in the smug assurance that you are special.

Pros: not feeling isolated.

That's not special snowflake syndrome. What I'm talking about is how everyones life is like a giant puzzle. And I really enjoy people who have similar peices to me.
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on October 14, 2015, 01:19:29 PM

You cold, mang.

Sometimes, cold is what it takes.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Meunster

You guys give med advice right?
Ive got a sore on my inner lip and it's hella painful, and my throat as a tingly pain when I swallow. I rince with mouth wash and it goes away for 6 or so hours. Any idea what this could be?

I googled it but webmd just gave me shit like general anxiety,  teething, or herpes. 
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Chelagoras The Boulder

obviously its hysteria. Fire up the steam powered dildo and we'll have those humors back in balance before you know it!
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Meunster on October 14, 2015, 10:15:57 PM
Ive got a sore on my inner lip and it's hella painful, and my throat as a tingly pain when I swallow. I rince with mouth wash and it goes away for 6 or so hours. Any idea what this could be?

I googled it but webmd just gave me shit like general anxiety,  teething, or herpes. 

My guess is someone at your local Burger King didn't think too highly of your opinion of fast food workers and put some herpes in your Whopper.

Ok, maybe that's not my guess but it's certainly my hope.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Faust

Quote from: Meunster on October 14, 2015, 10:15:57 PM

Rinse with warm salt water for a day or two (no mouthwash) and get more sleep.
Sleepless nights at the chateau