News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: It's actually about ethics in fictional bars

Started by EK WAFFLR, August 10, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on October 29, 2015, 01:50:53 AM
Quote from: Pæs on October 28, 2015, 09:14:29 PM
So is this a place for people who were too fucking dumb to function on totse or similar?

Thats like being the shit that gets left out of a hotdog.

:lulz:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So is this a place for people who were too fucking dumb to function on totse or similar?

You know, I just registered and started reading it, and that's probably the most accurate description possible.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2015, 02:56:35 AM

You know, I just registered and started reading it, and that's probably the most accurate description possible.

It seems mostly dead. 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 29, 2015, 03:23:56 AM

It seems mostly dead.

Yeah. We should  move in.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on October 29, 2015, 03:27:22 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 29, 2015, 03:23:56 AM

It seems mostly dead.

Yeah. We should  move in.

Already there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Bored.  Everyone's so busy trying to be edgy that nobody says anything.

Meunster

You can go see the outcome of the mainstream day you assigned me.

I put as much effort into it as anything else.

It's under music & art, title: metalicka.

Warning though, you'll just hate me more. probably, actually who knows.
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Meunster on October 29, 2015, 03:57:33 AM

Warning though, you'll just hate me more.

I suppose that is - in theory, at least - possible.

Meunster

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 29, 2015, 04:00:39 AM

About as possible as being time warped after karate chopping a pet dung beetle. But hey, let me know what you think. It made me chuckle.

Also screw you, this was a horrifying normie day assignment. How do you know me so perfectly?
Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Meunster on October 29, 2015, 04:07:51 AM

About as possible as being time warped after karate chopping a pet dung beetle. But hey, let me know what you think. It made me chuckle.

Also screw you, this was a horrifying normie day assignment. How do you know me so perfectly?

"Holy Man™"

Meunster

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 29, 2015, 04:09:54 AM

"Holy Man™"

Yeah, suppose so.
Poe's law ;)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Meunster on October 29, 2015, 04:17:14 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 29, 2015, 04:09:54 AM

"Holy Man™"

Yeah, suppose so.

PK FUCK u u miscultured cunt! Thanks.  He Holy as fuck! Sometimes he's EXTRA holy and that usually mans get fuking bent!!  Think about that! Think about it with your little "neetboy" friends and try to figure it out!  :fnord:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

I am beat the fuck up.  Hell week at the gym, 4 days into 7 straight days of workouts with no rest days.

I am, therefore, not my usual kind and smiling self.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 29, 2015, 04:54:19 AM
I am beat the fuck up.  Hell week at the gym, 4 days into 7 straight days of workouts with no rest days.

Who invented thos terrible hell week you speak of and what is its purpose?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on October 29, 2015, 05:02:57 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 29, 2015, 04:54:19 AM

Who invented thos terrible hell week you speak of and what is its purpose?

Gary the Prick, my trainer.  It's purpose is apparently related to him now being called "Gary the Prick" by everyone at the gym, for which he - for some reason - holds me responsible.