News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Tough on bars, tough on the causes of bars

Started by Cain, November 10, 2015, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

"Muslims are responsible for my inattentiveness."

Not to mention, for anyone paying attention to a little shitfest called the SYRIAN CIVIL WAR, this is how the alliances are shaping up

Team Assad.  Allies: Iran, Hezbollah, Russia.
Team Rebels.  Allies: Kurds, America, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, USA, UK, France.
Team ISIS. Allies: nobody.

Literally every group in Syria that isn't ISIS is fighting ISIS.  So obviously, all Muslims support ISIS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2015, 12:35:18 AM
Quote from: LMNO on November 14, 2015, 07:43:20 PM
Hey, anyone want to fuck with a couple of dimwits on my Facebook page?

One of them's a libertarian....

https://www.facebook.com/lex.marburger

It's the link about muslims condemning the Paris attacks.  Look for Tim and Clarke's posts.

Tim is a dick. 

"WHY DUNT MOOSLUMS CONDEMM ATTAKS?"

"They do."

"THEY SHOOD DO IT MORE, I WASUNT LISSENING."

I just left a couple more Atheist groups today, because of shit exactly like that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 15, 2015, 12:51:34 AM

It's the link about muslims condemning the Paris attacks.  Look for Tim and Clarke's posts.

Tim is a dick. 

"They do."

I just left a couple more Atheist groups today, because of shit exactly like that.

The one I'm still in won't tolerate that shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on November 15, 2015, 12:47:02 AM
"Muslims are responsible for my inattentiveness."

Not to mention, for anyone paying attention to a little shitfest called the SYRIAN CIVIL WAR, this is how the alliances are shaping up

Team Assad.  Allies: Iran, Hezbollah, Russia.
Team Rebels.  Allies: Kurds, America, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, USA, UK, France.
Team ISIS. Allies: nobody.

Literally every group in Syria that isn't ISIS is fighting ISIS.  So obviously, all Muslims support ISIS.

:mittens:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2015, 01:00:28 AM

Tim is a dick. 

"They do."

Which one is that? I think I'm in it but I can't remember the name.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There's this wretched piece of shit on my wall "Those People are Doing it To Themselves"ing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 15, 2015, 01:26:53 AM

Tim is a dick. 

"They do."

Butthurt Atheists of the Sea.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2015, 01:31:03 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 15, 2015, 01:26:53 AM

Tim is a dick. 

"They do."

Butthurt Atheists of the Sea.

:lulz: OK, nope, I was not a member of that one.

The Wizard Joseph

I'm going over the stuff here for a bit, then going to fall over for an indeterminate period. Saw a poem embedded in an article Nigel put up on FB. couldn't get a straight copy, so I took a screenshot and edited it some to get just the poem and add a bit of effect from my limited app options. I'm tacking it here if anyone wants to look and maybe spread a much needed message. Source screencap also enclosed.

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 15, 2015, 02:01:42 AM
I'm going over the stuff here for a bit, then going to fall over for an indeterminate period. Saw a poem embedded in an article Nigel put up on FB. couldn't get a straight copy, so I took a screenshot and edited it some to get just the poem and add a bit of effect from my limited app options. I'm tacking it here if anyone wants to look and maybe spread a much needed message. Source screencap also enclosed.

That one really stood out to me, too. I'm glad I wasn't alone in that, and thanks for editing the image to make it more shareable.

Nast

I'm staying out of all the discussion on Facebook, but I do admit to feeling a bit cynical about people changing their profile pic colors as well.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Meunster on November 14, 2015, 02:34:40 PM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on November 14, 2015, 06:57:30 AM
oh hey, does anyone remember my friend who was having problems with an internet stalker a while back? the one who wanted to avoid giving said stalker any attention lest he be encouraged? well, recent events against her and some close friends of hers, she is starting to warm up to the idea of giving these guys a taste of hell, which leads me to ask, would anyone here be interested in catfishing/doxxing/or otherwise outtrolling a couple of MRA shitnecks?

Can I make s.t.a.l.k.e.r refrences? Anu cheeki breeki

......i'm gonna say no. Just cuz.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Meunster

Yo brain cut this shit out. It's been a year, stop dreaming of her. It wasn't even that good, and she cheated on you anyways.
I don't know what you need to stop it, but if you keep doing this im buying you that lobotomy.
Poe's law ;)

Meunster

Shit am I pyshic? I checked her fb and fucking first post, one hour ago. They're making fun of me.
God damn, I should of kept her blocked.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on November 15, 2015, 02:25:32 PM
Shit am I pyshic? I checked her fb and fucking first post, one hour ago. They're making fun of me.
God damn, I should of kept her blocked.

Yes, you are pyshic.