News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

I created a matrix that controls the world.

Started by Lois, July 20, 2016, 10:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POFP

Quote from: Freeky on July 21, 2016, 05:32:00 PM
Quote from: Fernando Poo on July 21, 2016, 04:45:20 PM
I wonder what file type The Matrix is...

If The Matrix that controls the world isn't a .bat file, I'm jumping off a cliff. I refuse to live in a matrix that isn't colored DOS text.

It's a .exe

Would run it in a Virtual Machine if my computer worked.

Based on previous "creations" from Lois, I'm probably gonna have to run the file in compatibility mode for Millennium Edition..  :argh!:
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.