Author Topic: I don't know if I should buy these eggs.  (Read 1657 times)

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
Re: I don't know if I should buy these eggs.
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 12:04:35 am »
Not sure about the fried egg approach.  The text is bang on, though.
"THUS SPAKE THE DESERT PROPHET ROGER, HIS EYES AGLAZE, HIS BALLS AFIRE, HIS HAIR RECEEDED DUE TO YOUR INABILITY TO SHUT UP"
- Junkenstien

"Locals and authorities are quick to act on suspicions that wartime arms may be lurking in their midst. Even police were convinced by one elderly German who reported finding an old bomb in his backyard, only for bomb clearance staff to conclude that the item was, in fact, a zucchini."
- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Q. G. Pennyworth

• Slimy Thing Who
  • Deserved It
  • QUEEN BITCH OF FLYERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 12:38:45 am »

Yeah, I'm not sure either. I might try a version with them less opaque and see if that helps, but they may just have to go.
Overheating Pheremone Pustule of Last Saturday's Jiggle Fun| _xgeWireToEvent: Unknown extension 131, this should never happen.

Don't fucking judge me, I've got tentacles for a face.

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 05:15:39 pm »

Yeah, I'm not sure either. I might try a version with them less opaque and see if that helps, but they may just have to go.

Maybe an open egg carton, with each compartment containing square-jawed passengers.  Or maybe each compartment has something either really nice or really awful in it.
"THUS SPAKE THE DESERT PROPHET ROGER, HIS EYES AGLAZE, HIS BALLS AFIRE, HIS HAIR RECEEDED DUE TO YOUR INABILITY TO SHUT UP"
- Junkenstien

"Locals and authorities are quick to act on suspicions that wartime arms may be lurking in their midst. Even police were convinced by one elderly German who reported finding an old bomb in his backyard, only for bomb clearance staff to conclude that the item was, in fact, a zucchini."
- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Pants Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 08:42:24 pm »
Having a Cornwall moment:

Humans are eggs for maggots.  When we're done at an average shelf life of 76 years, we're an omelet that more or less cooks itself.  Like a "hundred year egg" for the ancient Chinese Emperors.
- Junkenstien

- Newsweek, 8/9/18

Pergamos

• Deserved It
  • Did it for the cookies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2018, 03:45:57 am »
eggs in the shell would be simple, and I think better than the fried eggs.