News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Hillary's Closest Aide Admits Clinton 'Illegally' Burned Daily Schedule

Started by babyjesus, July 04, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 05, 2016, 12:08:01 AM
Quote from: Freeky on July 04, 2016, 11:45:25 PM
Taking bets on this guy being someone here from Reddit, 4Chan, or similar. 

I'm putting up a WOMP on him/her being a teen/early 20s, also.

Cookies on male pronouns. Actually I should make cookies anyway...

You should always make cookies.

Always.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 05, 2016, 01:20:54 AM

Always.

Currently on a cleaning binge, which was badly needed. I've been quietly stockpiling supplies in our normal shopping runs so as not to arouse suspicion, though  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 05, 2016, 01:44:32 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 05, 2016, 01:20:54 AM

Always.

Currently on a cleaning binge, which was badly needed. I've been quietly stockpiling supplies in our normal shopping runs so as not to arouse suspicion, though  :lulz:

Stealth cookies.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

God damn FB for stealing people like this away from us.

Remember when sock-fucking, slack-jawed libertarians used to fall from the trees of PD like a maggot filled, over ripe apple of derp all the God damned time?

Me neither.

The point is, keep posting noob. Please show us all. We haven't been SHOWN real good in ages and now all my juices are flowing and I am afraid what will happen if you stop.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Also, this thread is extra LOLable after having spent the last year watching Nigel finish off 3 bachelor degrees like they were a tasty piece of meat.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Junkenstein

Alty lives!

Well that's a couple of good things from this thread at least. The other is that rationalwiki entry for zerohedge which is actually hilarious. Along with the bloomberg article it's quite obvious why there's so many typos and such from their dedicated staff of 40  3 2.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Vivat Alty on July 05, 2016, 05:26:29 AM
Also, this thread is extra LOLable after having spent the last year watching Nigel finish off 3 bachelor degrees like they were a tasty piece of meat.

Shhhhhh don't blow my cover

Junkenstein

Its OK, you couldn't have possibly read that anyway being so illiterate.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

FBI's refusing to press charges.

Looks like we're going to have to go back to the Vince Foster and Mesa Airport conspiracy theories everyone.  Pack shit up, lets get to it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 05, 2016, 12:01:32 PM
Alty lives!

Well that's a couple of good things from this thread at least. The other is that rationalwiki entry for zerohedge which is actually hilarious. Along with the bloomberg article it's quite obvious why there's so many typos and such from their dedicated staff of 40  3 2.

Fucking priceless, isn't it?  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 05, 2016, 04:39:10 PM
Its OK, you couldn't have possibly read that anyway being so illiterate.

Quote from: Cain on July 05, 2016, 06:14:01 PM
FBI's refusing to press charges.

Looks like we're going to have to go back to the Vince Foster and Mesa Airport conspiracy theories everyone.  Pack shit up, lets get to it.

:lulz:

babyjesus

Peak FBI Corruption? Meet Bryan Nishimura, Found Guilty For "Removal And Retention Of Classified Materials"

QuoteWhat is even more shocking is that according to Comey, "we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts."

Well, we did. Here is the FBI itself, less than a year ago, charging one Bryan H. Nishimura, 50, of Folsom, who pleaded guilty to "unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials" without malicious intent, in other words precisely what the FBI alleges Hillary did (h/t @DavidSirota):

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/peak-fbi-corruption-meet-bryan-nishimura-found-guilty-removal-and-retention-classifi

In Clinton Case, Obama Administration Nullifies 6 Criminal Laws

QuoteWhen the Obama Administration, on July 5th, ruled that in regard to Hillary Clinton's privatized email system while she was Secretary of State, "Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case" to a grand jury, because "We cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges," they ignored the following six U.S. criminal laws, each of which undeniably describes very well what she did:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/clinton-case-obama-administration-nullifies-6-criminal-laws

Martin Armstrong: "James Comey Had No Problem Keeping Me In Prison Without Any Charges"

James Comey was the chief prosecutor in the Southern District of New York between 2003 and 2005. He had no problem keeping me in Federal Prison on contempt of court without any charges, indictment, or a civil complaint describing any crime whatsoever that they even admitted openly in court. There was never any charges, complaint ever filed and they publicly stated "there is no description of criminal liability." So he is not someone who upholds the Constitution when it goes against government or the banks. As they say, the Department of Justice is really "Just Us" in reality. He has proven that once again.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/martin-armstrong-james-comey-had-no-problem-keeping-me-prison-without-any-charges

Rudy Giuliani: "Today Hillary Clinton Was Put Way Above The Law"

Quote"While I respect the law enforcement professionals at the FBI, this announcement defies explanation. No one should be above the law. But based upon the director's own statement, it appears damage is being done to the rule of law," Ryan said in a statement, adding that declining to prosecute Clinton for her handling of classified information "will set a terrible precedent."

"The findings of this investigation also make clear that Secretary Clinton misled the American people when she was confronted with her criminal actions," Ryan said in the statement.

Yes, but since no "reasonable judge" would prosecute Hillary (by which we assume he means no judge that has received quid-pro-quo from the Hillary foundation or affiliated and related parties),  and since the FBI "cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts" despite the FBI bringing criminal charges in precisely such a case less than a year ago, the "fix is in."

The fix is in, Hillary will be your next DICKtator in Chief.

And this has not a god damned thing to do with parties you partisan freakholes.

It is about our leaders not only being elevated above the rule of law internally, within the bowels of government, but externally by YOU and the equally sycophantic general public.

QuoteDemocracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.... ~ H L Mencken

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

How are we partisan?  I'm curious.  Can you quote it? 

Also, how are we sycophants?  We haven't obediently praised any politician ITT that I've seen.

POFP

Feel free to shut me up as someone who's contributed nothing to the original discussion, but I think you're putting too much energy into a troll who would actually use the word "freakhole."
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.