Author Topic: I may be a piece of shit  (Read 1084 times)

N E T

• Turbo-Charged Marmoset of Inappropriate Public Displays of Horrid Affection
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
I may be a piece of shit
« on: July 30, 2016, 02:57:55 am »
But at least when I got out of your ass the first wipe was perfectly clean.
“There are some defeats more triumphant than victories.” - M I C H E L   D E   M O N T A I G N E

The Wizard Joseph

• Tryna transcend duality or whatever
  • Deserved It
  • Product of Wisconsin
    • View Profile
Re: I may be a piece of shit
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 03:27:44 am »

So... you're some kind of super-shit that leaves no traces on passage??  :eek:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
 - Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

N E T

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 04:33:47 am »

I am a pristine turd.
“There are some defeats more triumphant than victories.” - M I C H E L   D E   M O N T A I G N E

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 04:35:39 am »
Those are awesome.  Especially compared to the shits you get when you're dehydrated, and it's like trying to wipe spackle out of your butt.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

N E T

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 05:18:25 am »
Those are awesome.  Especially compared to the shits you get when you're dehydrated, and it's like trying to wipe spackle out of your butt.

Right?

I might be a piece of shit, sure, but at least I'm not a powerful spray of viscous fecal syrup that leaves you trying to make this terrible decision of whether to wipe until it's bloody but clean or smelling faintly of diarrhea all day.

8)

Sung Low

• Inexplicable Bedsore of Last Night's Drunken Fling.
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 01:33:43 pm »
Ah, the unmitigated pleasure of a pristine turd.

A thing of beauty. Akin to the clear hawk of a throat oyster.

The d key has chosen to absent itself

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 06:52:46 am »

Right?

I might be a piece of shit, sure, but at least I'm not a powerful spray of viscous fecal syrup that leaves you trying to make this terrible decision of whether to wipe until it's bloody but clean or smelling faintly of diarrhea all day.

8)

Show me a man who has never bled out of his rectum, and I'll show you man that nobody talks to at parties.

Um, wait.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

N E T

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 01:49:15 am »

Right?

8)

Show me a man who has never bled out of his rectum, and I'll show you man that nobody talks to at parties.

Um, wait.

:lol:

The Invisible Man

• gives people the beeps
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 07:26:51 am »

I am a pristine turd.

Ah, a white-glover, a beautiful thing.

I don't believe in horoscopes, but a white-glover is always a sign of a good day to come.

axod

• Don Well-Buttern' Cracker Crasher, Infernal Affairs
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 10:43:01 am »
An expression of the golden lotus blossom rose, perfect future calls.
just this

PoFP

• Word-Salad Enthusiast and Terrified Meat Sack
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2016, 06:06:58 pm »

Right?

8)

I don't remember the last time one of my shits wasn't like that.

To be fair, my daily chimichanga or two probably doesn't help.

But hey, almost shitting yourself on a call at work definitely beats constipation. I'd rather have someone shit on me than be constipated.
Listen carefully. I don't have much time, and I only have 462 characters left. I'm a scientist from Area 52 (Area 51 was used to draw attention from Area 52, where the aliens were ACTUALLY stored) who was working on neural interfacing with networked devices. In an experiment gone wrong, I accidentally uploaded my mind to the internet. In the 2 seconds I had before my mind scrambled itself with the world's network traffic, I was able to store this snippet in this random internet signature. If you're reading this, let the world know tha