News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 04, 2016, 04:21:07 AM
Today, I got told that the term "ladyboner" is transphobic and cissexist.

By someone who apparently is unaware that clitorises become engorged when the clitoris owner is sexually aroused, and thinks that only people with penises get boners. :kingmeh:

Or that only men have penises

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Don Coyote on November 05, 2016, 02:11:38 AM

By someone who apparently is unaware that clitorises become engorged when the clitoris owner is sexually aroused, and thinks that only people with penises get boners. :kingmeh:

What

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

No, her point was that it was transphobic because she thought that "ladyboner" referred to trans women. So she acknowledges that women can get boners, just not women without dicks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Goddess Eris on November 04, 2016, 11:13:36 PM
I personally enjoy South Park because I enjoy to laugh but I understand mirth is a terrible burden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on November 05, 2016, 12:15:13 AM

Try clitoner next time.

It sounds like a very soft but strange glove.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: NeonWytch on November 05, 2016, 01:55:08 AM

Pro-tip; Transpeople absolutely adore it when people get offended for us. It's our favorite thing. We love being told that we don't like certain terms and being made the victim of crimes we didn't even know were being committed.

I was fairly baffled by the whole interchange. I asked whether it is commonly used as a derogatory term, but received no response.

I mean, I thought that ladyboner was specific about two things: gender and arousal, with specific reference to erectile tissue which is present in all humans regardless of apparent sex.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 05, 2016, 04:32:03 AM

No, her point was that it was transphobic because she thought that "ladyboner" referred to trans women. So she acknowledges that women can get boners, just not women without dicks.

:um:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on November 05, 2016, 04:49:17 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 05, 2016, 04:32:03 AM

:um:

YUP.  :horrormirth:

The Good Reverend Roger

Sondra London has gone full potato, from Berner to avid, gushing Trump voter.  Talking about how sophisticated his hair looks.  WITH A TOTALLY STRAIGHT FACE.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trivial

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2016, 03:28:09 AM
Sondra London has gone full potato, from Berner to avid, gushing Trump voter.  Talking about how sophisticated his hair looks.  WITH A TOTALLY STRAIGHT FACE.

Ah the flip my friend made.  And now he's posting Alex Jones links.  Said friend is also fucking history teacher, he's got a masters and used to be the source of such even handed criticism,and not the both sides are bad bullshit, just the this is what is good about x, this is what is good about y.

I read the comments on the damn Alex JOnes link, wtf is it with people and blessings and holy junk about their candidate?   just  :horrormirth:
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trivial <insert joke> on November 06, 2016, 04:08:48 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 06, 2016, 03:28:09 AM

Ah the flip my friend made.  And now he's posting Alex Jones links.  Said friend is also fucking history teacher, he's got a masters and used to be the source of such even handed criticism,and not the both sides are bad bullshit, just the this is what is good about x, this is what is good about y.

I read the comments on the damn Alex JOnes link, wtf is it with people and blessings and holy junk about their candidate?   just  :horrormirth:

Poor Sondra London. Some people are so married to the idea of being counterculture that they HAVE to go counterculture, even when it's counter to every value they claim to hold.

The Wizard Joseph

Heading back to my hometown real early tomorrow morning to vote. I'm registered as living at my Dad's place and receive all official mail there. I also will be making my case for the family to abstain on grounds of Nazi bullshit dishonor to the memory of Grandpa and also given that nobody will be voting Clinton due to things older than mere email shenanigans. I may be able to trade one Clinton vote for a handful of abstentions from Trump just by showing them the nasty business he is involved with.

I may have to volunteer some considerable personal concessions concerning my brother beefs to close the deal and will happily do so if that gets Dad on board. I already mentioned my biblical argument and he saw my point, but being a proper Roman, will squeeze me for extra deal sweeteners pretty much no matter what the moral situation is.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 08, 2016, 12:55:55 AM
I also will be making my case for the family to abstain on grounds of Nazi bullshit dishonor to the memory of Grandpa and also given that nobody will be voting Clinton due to things older than mere email shenanigans.

Mere email shenanigans like aiding human trafficking?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 08, 2016, 04:24:35 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 08, 2016, 12:55:55 AM
I also will be making my case for the family to abstain on grounds of Nazi bullshit dishonor to the memory of Grandpa and also given that nobody will be voting Clinton due to things older than mere email shenanigans.

Mere email shenanigans like aiding human trafficking?

:lol: You're definitely not my family so fuck off.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl