News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Fernando The Poo, Hole of Ass on November 09, 2016, 04:43:20 AM
I feel like a Trump Presidency, in and of itself, could be dealt with for the next 4 years. However, even as a conservative, I feel like a Republican owned Presidency, Senate, and House of Representatives is a bit one-sided for a comfortable, fair Republic.

(at this point in time, it appears that they will win both the House and Senate)

really? You don't fucking say?

Don Coyote

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, on the plus side, PD has a reason to exist again.   :lulz:

But the Dow is down 800 points.
But my youngest kid is about to be illegal for being transgender.
But every brown person I know just took it in the ass.
But it's a bad day to be Muslim.
But Trump's main plank in his economic plan is to privatize the highway system.

But the American people just voted an outright Nazi in to the nation's highest office.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Don Coyote on November 09, 2016, 05:23:43 AM
My wife took away my whisky bottle. :argh!:

Yeah, Jenn stole my booze, too.

She doesn't even LIKE bourbon.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2016, 05:52:00 AM
Quote from: Don Coyote on November 09, 2016, 05:23:43 AM
My wife took away my whisky bottle. :argh!:

Yeah, Jenn stole my booze, too.

She doesn't even LIKE bourbon.

She took it away and took a slug of it too.

AND I AM STILL DRUNK AND FURIOUS,. I WANT TO FUCK PEOPLE UP.

To use the term "people " loosly.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2016, 05:51:22 AM
Well, on the plus side, PD has a reason to exist again.   :lulz:

But the Dow is down 800 points.
But my youngest kid is about to be illegal for being transgender.
But every brown person I know just took it in the ass.
But Trump's main plank in his economic plan is to privatize the highway system.

But the American people just voted an outright Nazi in to the nation's highest office.

So ends the season of reason and thus begins the Neo-Mythic. The stories are all folks run on now. Should have seen the look in my Dad's eyes when the conversation diverted to Clinton and stopped being about Trump. I could almost hear the vast pile of dirty shit he rightly takes for fact boot up and overload his cognition circuitry. THEN he shut me out. I don't entirely blame him given his worldview, but it would seem that the memes got to him first and best.

I really hope he lives long enough to regret it, but I don't really care if I ever see it. He's no longer a model for anything in my life but an object example of what not to become, though I still love him.

That said I guess shit's just going to have to get fucking UGLY for a few years. There's a part of me that's just chomping at the bit to get on with the show anyway.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Don Coyote

I feel like 75% of the way to HOLYING ALL OVER YOU FUCKING APOSTATES

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2016, 06:30:10 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 09, 2016, 06:29:08 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 09, 2016, 06:16:49 AM

Worse than the last few years weve been destabilizing the Middle East?

Much.

Why are you talking to a fascist?

I'm just curious.

Its a good thing youre all too smart to engage with my ideas, since those ideas just won the election. Historically, acting too good to even talk to people is an excellent way to change their minds, and is the cornerstone of victory in a Democracy. If you just keep up with shoving your heads in the sand eventually this will all just go away!

The Wizard Joseph

Much.

I'm just curious.

Got all I needed. Pretty sure that the hair up my ass to shake him up in the political thread was divine providence so I could see a problem I was previously unaware of. After his last answer about his murder plans I'm good to go.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on November 09, 2016, 06:46:30 AM

Much.

I'm just curious.

Got all I needed. Pretty sure that the hair up my ass to shake him up in the political thread was divine providence so I could see a problem I was previously unaware of. After his last answer about his murder plans I'm good to go.

I literally said violence wont work though.

MithridatesXXIII

Right. You also said you'd be willing to exercise violence to promote fascism.