News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Open Bar: We hacked the DNC and all we got are these lousy emails

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 11, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Quote from: Fernando The Poo, Hole of Ass on November 12, 2016, 02:02:00 AM
Nigel had enough balls for the whole lot of you. But now that even she blocks at the first sign of disagreement, you've all gotten pathetic. Fucking whiners, unwilling to stand up for anything. I used to like starting shit just to watch you all stand at attention for the Right and Just. Now you just sit there and take it, all because some asshole in a tupe won the election.

:tyra:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nigel had enough balls for the whole lot of you. But now that even she blocks at the first sign of disagreement, you've all gotten pathetic. Fucking whiners, unwilling to stand up for anything. I used to like starting shit just to watch you all stand at attention for the Right and Just. Now you just sit there and take it, all because some asshole in a tupe won the election.

I had the realization that there's really no reason for me to waste my time with racist, sexist, stupid waste-of-time bullshit. Dumb fucks like you aren't going to change just because I let you waste my time, so I'm focusing on the people there's hope for. Trump's election didn't actually change anything except for the eagerness of self-absorbed shit to out itself, making it that much easier to ignore those people.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2016, 01:46:28 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on November 12, 2016, 01:42:35 AM

LOL you think we didnt?

What's this "we" shit, junior?  Are you the CEO of KB&R?   :lulz:

Seriously, you're like the kind of clod who couldn't get into the Gestapo, so you joined the Einsatzgruppen.

:lulz: Yeah, but RP has fucked up. Watch him catch an early retirement after the heavy digging is done, maybe sooner. I
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Plus, my Master's program doesn't leave me with a ton of recreational time, and I don't want the free time I do have eaten up with reading or debating valueless posts. I need to focus on getting to a place where I actually have the pull to influence policy changes. One of my labmates just finished her PhD and went to work on a fellowship where she's writing State environmental policy. I might be able to help enact real change if I stay focused on environmental factors in brain development.

You keep on being a waste of time, though; it's what you do best.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

POFP

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 12, 2016, 02:41:21 AM

I had the realization that there's really no reason for me to waste my time with racist, sexist, stupid waste-of-time bullshit. Dumb fucks like you aren't going to change just because I let you waste my time, so I'm focusing on the people there's hope for. Trump's election didn't actually change anything except for the eagerness of self-absorbed shit to out itself, making it that much easier to ignore those people.

My whole point was that you are in fact spending 0 time on those that there is hope for. You and Freeky shat on someone for a mistake that wasn't even a drop in the fucking bucket; a mistake that could have been prevented in the future with a little discussion. I think the discussion the joke was leading to needed to be had, and it was almost bypassed entirely because you two were looking for misogyny in an ally.

Men do need to be more proactive about shutting sexist shit down, and the people who do mean well, and intend to help, aren't gonna get the picture of they are immediately treated like the enemy on every failed attempt at reciprocity.

But nah, continue as you were, you're obviously not in the mindset to think about other people and their "value" to you or your cause.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think it's super weird that you decided that we "shat" on him, even though he didn't. He just took what we said as a good point, and moved on.

POFP

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 12, 2016, 04:40:50 AM
I think it's super weird that you decided that we "shat" on him, even though he didn't. He just took what we said as a good point, and moved on.

Really? Because statements he made immediately after didn't appear to show understanding of the point, because the point you two demonstrated was close to "eat shit, and also fuck off." Having no other actual information or perspective on the situation, he appeared to think that a slight modification of his previous behavior in the story would be sufficient, which, again, was met with useless horseshit.

Thankfully, we had some productive discussion after some teeth pulling when Freeky finally explained the disgust she felt over the situation, and why it doesn't help women to be complicit in those situations. Such a discussion almost didn't happen because of the push to just "move on" to avoid further butthurt.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Bruno

Quote from: Fernando The Poo, Hole of Ass on November 12, 2016, 05:06:31 AM

Really? Because statements he made immediately after didn't appear to show understanding of the point, because the point you two demonstrated was close to "eat shit, and also fuck off." Having no other actual information or perspective on the situation, he appeared to think that a slight modification of his previous behavior in the story would be sufficient, which, again, was met with useless horseshit.

Thankfully, we had some productive discussion after some teeth pulling when Freeky finally explained the disgust she felt over the situation, and why it doesn't help women to be complicit in those situations. Such a discussion almost didn't happen because of the push to just "move on" to avoid further butthurt.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not sure you were as helpful as you think you were.

I'm glad you're into defending people and all, but I'm comfortably within the "...and then they came for me" camp, for the moment. Maybe we could focus more of that energy on defending the people they're coming for now?
Formerly something else...

minuspace

Vanadium Gryllz

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 12, 2016, 08:40:14 AM

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not sure you were as helpful as you think you were.

I'm glad you're into defending people and all, but I'm comfortably within the "...and then they came for me" camp, for the moment. Maybe we could focus more of that energy on defending the people they're coming for now?

:mittens:
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

POFP

Fair enough. I just felt like some much needed dialogue was being missed out on. I'll secede to this, though  :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I appreciate this.

Freeky

Thanks for being a cool dude.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

For what it's worth, Faust, Cain, or ECH, the ignore list won't let me add Fernando Poo. Just him though.