News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

On a lighter note:  Umbrella.  Was he unable to figure out how to close it, or does he just not care anymore?
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Maybe he's depressed. That/s a good sign for our chances during the election.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on October 31, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
On a lighter note:  Umbrella.  Was he unable to figure out how to close it, or does he just not care anymore?

Probably doesn't care, sees it as dispoable.

Having dealt with a not insignificant number of people in Trump's strata of wealth, especially if they have inherited that wealth they are extremely blase about just leaving items when it's not convenient.  He probably saw closing it as more of an effort than just dropping it on the floor.

You'd be amazed at the things I have seen left behind in rooms.

LMNO

I may suggest it's more meaningful that no one on staff rushed to collect it.

chaotic neutral observer

They also didn't let him know when he had toilet paper stuck to his shoe.  I wonder how many of his staff would think twice about jumping in front of a bullet for him.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Brother Mythos

Has Mueller Subpoenaed the President?

WARNING: This is a long article, that is even longer on speculation. But, one can hope.

As per the article:

"A careful reading of court filings suggests the special counsel hasn't been quiet. Far from it."

Here's the link: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/31/has-robert-mueller-subpoenaed-trump-222060

If true, this could be one of the reasons Trump appears to be more sociopathic/psychopathic right now than usual. But again, this article is long on speculation.
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Trump is at the very least quite comfortable with the idea of families being massacred.

QuoteLater, when the agency's head of drone operations explained that the CIA had developed special munitions to limit civilian casualties, the president seemed unimpressed. Watching a previously recorded strike in which the agency held off on firing until the target had wandered away from a house with his family inside, Trump asked, "Why did you wait?" one participant in the meeting recalled.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 02, 2018, 03:35:11 PM
Trump is at the very least quite comfortable with the idea of families being massacred.

QuoteLater, when the agency's head of drone operations explained that the CIA had developed special munitions to limit civilian casualties, the president seemed unimpressed. Watching a previously recorded strike in which the agency held off on firing until the target had wandered away from a house with his family inside, Trump asked, "Why did you wait?" one participant in the meeting recalled.

There's nothing at all horribly fucking wrong with this guy.
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Cain on November 02, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

And this just isn't theoretically, either.  Casualties from US bombing raids in Iraq and Syria against ISIS jumped massively after Trump took charge.

QuoteAmnesty said as many as 5,805 civilians may have been killed by Iraqi forces and coalition strikes in the Mosul campaign between 19 February and 19 June this year.

hooplala

I sincerely want to move to a different planet.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on November 02, 2018, 05:28:58 PM
I sincerely want to move to a different planet.

Odds are, every other planet is full of dumbasses, too.
Molon Lube